Barkeep! Another!

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
Found an awesome outdoor restaurant in downtown Fort Worth tonight. Not only did they have some of the best nachos ever (bratwurst and jalépenos!), but also a ridiculous selection of delicious beers. Tonight I've had Northcoast Acme IPA, Xinga (from Brazil), and Bear Republic Racer 5, a delicious IPA from the far off land of California. I LOVE a good IPA.

So, what I'm getting at with my semi buzz is, what does GR like to drink!?

I'm not a huge fan of beer. I won't apologize for not liking something that apparently you have to drink two gallons of before you start to like it.

My preferred drinks are mixes with vodka, or whiskeys on ice. Or rocks, you might say. Also, coolers, ciders.

Actually, I've been having weak and tasty fruit beers lately, and they are delicious.

I'm drinking a becks right now, and it sucks.

I like IPA too, dogfish 90 minute specifically

I also love vodkas and whiskeys (and most everything else), but I don't like mixed drinks. I feel like it just dilutes the alcohol, which is what I'm after in a drink.

Sightless said:
I like raspberries, yes.

I meant, you know, the popular Lindeman's Framboise lambic. Just wondering if that's what you were drinking. Tasty stuff indeed but barely counts as booze.

I'm not a beer expert whatsoever, but I will drink any beer you put in front of me. My go-to cheap beer of choice is Rolling Rock. I also love 40's.

I don't really drink liquor anymore because thanks to college, I've woken up wondering what the hell happened the previous night more than I am happy with. But I still will drink a good White Russian, and maybe some Jager here and there too.

In college, I would drink any alcohol available (of course), and with a circle of friends almost as cheap as I am, we ended up drinking a lot of PBR, 40's, and the cheapest shitty vodka we can find (Kamchatka, American, Dark Eyes). My stomach hurts just thinking about that vodka. Soooo many bad mornings.

No drinks for me tonight! I'm driving.
iGf8N.jpg

I enjoy lots of beers. Hoegaarden, Duvel, Leffe etc When I'm out in a bar it tends to be Stella.

I sometimes have a tipple of whiskey when I'm in the house. Love them whiskey nights.

In all honesty I'll drink anything

I've got two words. Cuba. Libre. This is and has been my drink.

Though that is if you have the right rum.

for beer I enjoy moose head, however I do love a guiness with a meal, just compliments it so well

as for liquor, southern comfort, straight

if I'm at a bar and neither are available, I sulk and settle for rye and coke's

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo