Getting Rid of Origin Account

Battlefield 3 might have been a fantastic game if EA and the origin didn't nose its way in.

Frankly I'm so fucking irritated and pissed off at this "service" I want to murder the world twice over and then blow it the fuck up.

Quicktime events? Check
terrible knock-off Singleplayer? Check
Terrible Multiplayer Browser system? Check
Launching to a black screen forcing a CTRLALTDEL task cancellation everything? fucking check.

25$ or a t-shirt from shirt.woot.com, and BF3 is yours. So sick of EA's collective bullshit.

What's wrong with quicktime events? I like those, usually, at least, if they lead to cool moments like Ninja Blade.

in platformers fine. This is a FPS. Quicktime events do not go with FPS. Ever. No matter what. It's the racism of the gaming world.

Quicktime events? Check
terrible knock-off Singleplayer? Check
Terrible Multiplayer Browser system? Check
Launching to a black screen forcing a CTRLALTDEL task cancellation everything? f****** check.

You just listed a bunch of things developed by DICE and had nothing to do with Origin.

Developed by dice yes, but not by choice I feel.

This is something a publisher would do, not a half-caring developer.

Games used to be made and directed by the developers, now it's the publishers and shareholders.

Anyways, still up for grabs!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Developed by dice yes, but not by choice I feel.

This is something a publisher would do, not a half-caring developer.

Games used to be made and directed by the developers, now it's the publishers and shareholders.

Anyways, still up for grabs!

Maybe you should ask them.

If the singleplayer wasn't so ass I may take you up on that.

But the other thing is for some odd reason my computer has been stuttering EVERY game I play. It's a new occurance, so it's possible (and most likely) that it's a virus or software problem, but still.

Longo_2_guns said:
But the other thing is for some odd reason my computer has been stuttering EVERY game I play. It's a new occurrence, so it's possible (and most likely) that it's a virus or software problem, but still.
I'm in the same boat. My computer has been getting progressively slower, and ever since I updated Microsoft .NET framework, it's really been pissing me off.

I would very much like to do a complete reinstallation of XP Pro, but the discs didn't come with the system.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... tlefield-3

Pretty much that

Anyways you crazy diamond, it is a limited edition. And you can change around my origin account it seems. it may include a pile of Dragon age DLC, not sure, and frankly I don't really care because Dragon age wasn't all that fun for me anyhow.

EDIT that: Well it looks like EA has graciously decided to wipe my old accounts out on bioware, as I now seem to have NO mass effect or dragon age accounts with my purchased DLC on it.

Thanks EA, you fucks.

Ahhhhhh damnit my bioware account is linked to my origin account. How damn annoying. I'll lose mass effect, dragon age and neverwinter nights.

Damnit damnit damnit. Looks like it's a no go. damnit.

17-long-neck-reaction-guy.png

Sorry to hear that, bro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle