Quatro de Julio

Longo_2_guns said:
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Seriously. Stupid white background ruining 4th of July.

I was thinking about making a custom script that would change the background back to black, but then I realized I have no fucking idea how to make custom scripts.

Had a wonderful three-day weekend. Enjoyed some BBQing, went on a hike, watched some twenty hot air balloons launch (my favorite was a pig!), and watched a parade. It was a good weekend, got to enjoy some quality time with the wife and kids and be all patriotic. Pics on the way.

Interestingly enough with this whole Spanish Cuatro de Julio topic, I had a white guy come up to me at the parade and query, "Do you 'habla espanol'?" (Imagine your most American rendition of that phrase.) I looked up from playing with my son and intelligently proclaimed, "Huh? Umm, sure, I guess I do. What do you...â€

I had a hangover day. But it was a good one, since I found out the girl I like likes me back! So we fb each other all day!...HEHE!

Then I did something very independent in front of the laptop. So that's my contribution to you yanks - sperm. ENJOY!

I haven't "done" anything yet until I ask permission!! I am a friend after all. I like to think it's the same situation as Chanlder and Monica from Friends. I'm handling it better than they did!

MattAY said:
I haven't "done" anything yet until I ask permission!! I am a friend after all. I like to think it's the same situation as Chanlder and Monica from Friends. I'm handling it better than they did!
You better make damn sure your bro is cool with you dating his sister first, or when you talk to the police after having your arse kicked and explain why it happened, they won't do anything about it.

This is bro rule 1, mate.

Dont worry I know. It's not as if I'm in it for the banging part! I really like this girl!

No, here's the rule. If it is your best friend's, it is yours. Thus his sister is YOUR sister. And you do not date your sister.

Relaaaaaax, it probably wont work out anyway. I'll end up farting in front of her or something and then that'll be that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle