Presidential Election AKA America's Got Politics

Who are you supporting?

• Communist lady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama Got Phone lady

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BASTARD_of_ERIN said:
Honestly I was leaning Romney, but when Pres. Obama made him look foolish regarding his comment on the Navy having less ships now than in 1917 i gained a little respect for him, and in turn lost a bit for Romney. Being from a family with 4 generations of Naval service it scares me that a potential president could be so out of touch with how today's Navy operates.
Video of that exchange- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTHASHxoJo

I love the looks on both their faces. heh, If looks could kill.

No matter who wins, America wins...
01+america+fuck+yeah.jpg

...unless you are a dirty commie!

GO VOTE!

Anyone taking bets? i got my money on Palin!

In honor of Obama, I ordered some friend chicken after i went to the poll...

...i just blew any chance i got to start a political career, did i?

I don't care about politics, but I do like to make fun of people for doing stupid things. So I voted Nader so that I have stance to make fun of people from.

You know what's hilarious? The episode of tomorow's south park is "Obama won".

They knew he'd win 3 weeks in advance.

GiftedMonkey said:
So which candidate is going to legalize pot?

Neither?

Well, looks like its back to square 1.
Talk to your state government. Hooray Colorado, hooray Washington! Good on Massachusetts for supporting medical use of marijuana! Arkansas, I kind of think you're a little dumb for not! Montana, I'm not quite sure what is going on with you! Oregon, I hope you didn't legalize because you're hippies who are going to do it anyway on your own terms!

Also congrats on gay marriage, Washington, along with Maryland and Maine! Minnesota, thanks for not banning gay marriage!

In other areas, I can't believe Oklahoma is doing something right and supporting a ban on affirmative action. North Dakota prohibits smoking in public! California, I'm pretty okay with your three-strikes revision, but I'm slightly disappointed with upholding the death penalty (although I guess it's not my business in any case).

I'm tired of shouting. There are more questions, but I either don't know about them, or they're not as interesting to me. Yay for whatever other additional freedoms were granted tonight!

Lien said:

They actually do all the shows within a one week turnaround these days. Pretty cool they can turn out episodes so fast.

Paradox said:
Lien said:

They actually do all the shows within a one week turnaround these days. Pretty cool they can turn out episodes so fast.

indeed...

I got to say, hopefully good things happen, but I wouldn't trust it right now because already the Republicans are stating they won't work with Obama if he doesn't give in to their demands...

LinksOcarina said:
Paradox said:
Lien said:

indeed...

I got to say, hopefully good things happen, but I wouldn't trust it right now because already the Republicans are stating they won't work with Obama if he doesn't give in to their demands...
And that's news because?
I guess it would be a shock if a republican in congress will stand up and shout "We get it! He's black!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle