Post your pictures!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21nlb9f.jpg

maca2kx said:
Hellfire1014 said:
Crazy_Cune said:
hellfires ugly and is insecure about it.

btw, its a friggen baby, all babys look weird in the begining.. and judging by how he looks already, im sure that lil boy will be a ladys man just like his uncle and g-pa... also, his mom is hott

What?
lol

The_Cookster said:
Wtf @ cooking a sandwich in a pan.
Yea it's called a grilled cheese!! Dang....

I think what he's getting at is that to grill something you need a grill.

Sam

I dont know one person who doesnt cook a grilled cheese sandwich in a pan. Really, who the hell pulls out a grill and fires up the coals just to make a freakin sandwich?

slickbenjamn said:
This topic is getting a little too dudecore for me.

100_0731.jpg

That's a house a few miles away from me.

Is that supposed to look like a penis or am I just perverted?

uigh i have the same plates as you hellfire!

And a grilled cheese sandwhich IS cooked in a pan. some people call a stove a grill.. deal

The "it" on the left needs to go away.. man or woman?

Daaavveeyyyy... has no right sharing my air. And the douche hugging you needs to die as well....

Send the only identifiable female on the left my way please... I'd hit it....

and Dobby.. I honestly think you're like the cutest girl I've ever seen...

And One.. best lookin guy poster so far....

Raine.. u look like a fighter from TUF3, the Irish dude... just not big.

intoTheRain said:

i agree

and its a dude... just really emo i assume

Crazy_Cune said:
intoTheRain said:

i agree

and its a dude... just really emo i assume

hahahhahahaha, the other day a person off GR asked me, how come you aint turned emo and dress that way, and what not, i reply it aint my thing, people can do what they want.

Another thing i think is funny. the haters hate the way the guys dress yet they droll over the women dressing like that, = no sense.

downwitdaclown69 said:
Another thing i think is funny. the haters hate the way the guys dress yet they droll over the women dressing like that, = no sense.

Because a lot of the posters here are straight males and a lot of the girls who choose to go down the emo route are often very attractive? It makes perfect sense to me at least. And I seriously doubt it's got anything to do with dress sense.

Seriously though, a lot of emo kids/emo sympathisers could do with learning to have a sense of humour about themselves. Certain people will always mock other people for being emo, it's an inevitability and there's nothing you can do about it, so why not just laugh about it. Because, like all clichéd cliques, it's a pretty ridiculous lifestyle statement if you think about it!

And besides, in 10 years time, when you're grown and have a proper job, you'll look back at your teenage emo years and think "what the fuck was I thinking?" "Oh I can't believe I actually thought I'd look good in that!" "Jesus christ, this poetry I wrote when I was 16 sucks!" and so on. We all become embarassed of how we acted when we were young, so why not make it easier for your later selves and mock the ridiculities of the culture you support? Hey, Goths have learned to do it, at least the Goths I hang around with! :p

BTW, I still don't have a picture I can show you, for which I apologise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133