Not open for further replies.
Vacation photos!
81667786111_0_ALB.jpg

Me and Jefferson
87639786111_0_ALB.jpg
Me and Lincoln.
60739786111_0_ALB.jpg
Me and family in unemployment line.

I haven't posted in this thread in ages, so hi.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/ShiningMoose/neato.jpg
(^linked 'cause its waaaaaay to big.)

Probably my favorite pic of all time. I'm personally not in it (I was the camera man for this shot), but this is all kinds of awesome. Or at least I think so.

bootifulsunrise.jpg

This was a welcome wake-up call for me. I took it while on a surfing trip of mine and woke up to this kick ass sun rise.

I figured this was a picture thread and not just a your pic thread. So there you have it. Sorry for stretching this thread, heh.

hellfires ugly and is insecure about it.

btw, its a friggen baby, all babys look weird in the begining.. and judging by how he looks already, im sure that lil boy will be a ladys man just like his uncle and g-pa... also, his mom is hott

Crazy_Cune said:

btw, its a friggen baby, all babys look weird in the begining.. and judging by how he looks already, im sure that lil boy will be a ladys man just like his uncle and g-pa... also, his mom is hott

What?
lol

The_Cookster said:
Wtf @ cooking a sandwich in a pan.
Yea it's called a grilled cheese!! Dang....

Hellfire1014 said:
Crazy_Cune said:

What?
lol

The_Cookster said:
Wtf @ cooking a sandwich in a pan.
Yea it's called a grilled cheese!! Dang....

I think what he's getting at is that to grill something you need a grill.

Sam

Hellfire. One picture a day. At most. You do not change. We've all seen a grilled cheese sandwich. We don't want to see your disgusting chicken noodles. We would really prefer if you stopped posting pictures.

Nefro said:
Hellfire. One picture a day. At most. You do not change. We've all seen a grilled cheese sandwich. We don't want to see your disgusting chicken noodles. We would really prefer if you stopped posting pictures.

You may prefer it, but I can do what I want.

Dont worry you wont see anymore pictures for a while. My brother's wife took her camera when they moved.
When I get a job i'll buy one, oh yes...i'll buy one. :)
(I could always use our camera. But it's ghey, and what not)

It wasn't noodles btw. It's chicken and rice.

Yea it's kinda gross.

Piracer, I'm not sure if food-dick is a popular term, but I'm going to use it. You're a food-dick. It's a f*cking stove. Leave him alone, "noob".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133