POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enigma that's a really good picture of you. One of the best I've seen of you :).

Cune, they may be hippies but still...They looked like White trash. I'm sure they're great people though. Hell, don't take offence. I look like an arrogant vain person in some of mine. I don't take offence to it :)

Soup said:
White_Rabbit said:
TheNesMan said:
White_Rabbit said:
**** Cune.

Can we say white trash metalheads who piss their pants after drinking too many six packs?
The girl on the left looks pretty attractive, i know, a paradox. Kansas and pretty girls.

Oh. I was talking about that picture with the two guys and the long hair, second last one I believe it is.
and that girl looks skanky as **** anyway
Yeah, the position she's in makes it look pretty slutty.

Granted that WAS her and not some "Grey Creation" for I had my doubts seeing both of them always online at the same exact time every single time I went on.

This was back when AIM was hot and when "she" used to post :p

-BBK

Robmiester said:
I still have the picture of 5mcnrk, you know, the one where shes holding her melons and her cleavage is very nice.

Could you post it? So many of the oldies on here say she was a hottie but she was before my time at GR and I've never seen a pic. Just post it so I can see what all the fuss was about.

^
Really? Is this theory or fact? If it's a fact then how was this proven? Sorry if I sound nosy, I'm just bored and I've taken intrest in this.

radical hair cut change...:D

342330761_small.jpg

-BBK

I'd like to see your proof of that Karim. You know I hate it when people try to drop drama bombs on forums and you know how much I hate it when people spread rumours. If more rumours start to appear over the forums like the "grey is obsessed with asian women" rumour that we had last year then I'll know where to come and offload my anger to.

If we *are* going to be doing the "he was her!" thing though, we can always bring up that girl you posed as on the old boards and slipped up by leaving your signature in her posts a couple of times. ;)

D3 - Jordan REDUX

Grey said:
I'd like to see your proof of that Karim. You know I hate it when people try to drop drama bombs on forums and you know how much I hate it when people spread rumours. If more rumours start to appear over the forums like the "grey is obsessed with asian women" rumour that we had last year then I'll know where to come and offload my anger to.

If we *are* going to be doing the "he was her!" thing though, we can always bring up that girl you posed as on the old boards and slipped up by leaving your signature in her posts a couple of times. ;)

D3 - Jordan REDUX

But I ADMITTED IT :D unlike youuuuuuuu!!! her name was Claire, she was from France and you would not believe the PMs I got LOL!

-BBK

I asked for proof mate, not "you know it admit it." rubbish. If you're seriously going to carry on with this rumour, try and at least give it some credibility. Im rapidly losing respect for you...again. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133