Not open for further replies.
Mod-Chip said:
radical hair cut change...:D

342330761_small.jpg

-BBK

fez_3.jpg

FES!!

Grey said:
I asked for proof mate, not "you know it admit it." rubbish. If you're seriously going to carry on with this rumour, try and at least give it some credibility. Im rapidly losing respect for you...again. :/

Why don't you prove me wrong... :(

Then I'd believe...and I would build the "Grey Bar of Morocco" where all women would worship your image and monogamity would lose all its meaning :)

-BBK

Mod-Chip said:

I shouldn't have to.

Mod-Chip said:
Then I'd believe...and I would build the "Grey Bar of Morocco" where all women would worship your image and monogamity would lose all its meaning :)

You'd have no objections to that. :)

Grey said:
Mod-Chip said:

I shouldn't have to.

Mod-Chip said:

You'd have no objections to that. :)

Of course you don't have to...do it for the sake of me believing there is a hot HOT woman in U.K. who smokes, works for a publicity company and above all plays videogames :)

And yeah Maca, monogamy ;)

-BBK

? how did you...ehh, w/e, damn you beta

To Ghost:

^ ^ Probably because nobody thought to save the picture, seeing how nobody believed it anyways.
Just a girl in black with her hands on her chest, pushing them up and out. (if I remember correctly -- right guys?)
Her picture looked very out of place in comparison to all of the other pictures, nobody believed or cared. well i didn't
We're going back years on this one.
I think someone checked the url and found the picture came from a Swedish biker magazine..or was that someone else..

5mrck was before my time, but I was here when she posted under Rikku. I remember back then the whole Shane drama was going on; it was about how he insisted he could benchpress 245lbs and in his pic he looked 11. Oh man, I had some good laughs over that.

Chris_s said:
Probably because nobody thought to save the picture, seeing how nobody believed it anyways.

Nah, I asked because I read this...

Robmiester said:
I still have the picture of 5mcnrk, you know, the one where shes holding her melons and her cleavage is very nice.

GhostTrip said:
Chris_s said:
Probably because nobody thought to save the picture, seeing how nobody believed it anyways.

Nah, I asked because I read this...

Robmiester said:
I still have the picture of 5mcnrk, you know, the one where shes holding her melons and her cleavage is very nice.

Ooh, I missed that. Yep, that's the one though.
The girl wasn't too cute, not my cup anyways.

Ahh hehe, thanks Rob...damn she is still pretty frigging hot even if it's been years since I've seen her.

Sexy Scottish Specimen :)

-BBK

hahaha, no problem BBK. Seeing as you might be the only person to see it.

Upon 5's request, she wouldn't like me posting it.

She didn't even like me sending it to one person (BBK)

Sorry for the inconvenience, maybe another day.

Mod-Chip said:
Of course you don't have to...do it for the sake of me believing there is a hot HOT woman in U.K. who smokes, works for a publicity company and above all plays videogames :)

You should read EDGE, they used to have a gamer chick of the month.

Mod-Chip said:
She still has me on her block-list :( :D

She friggin blocked me :p

-BBK

ugh..., we expect you to now shoot yourself for linking that "blocked me" song, BBK.

Well I do at least. Make a difference, pull a trigger.

grrr...if someone else links us to this damn song...trouble

Whoa, so 5mcnrk AKA Rikku AKA Wicked Child was all Grey?

That's ***ed up man, I didn't talk to her that much, but the one or two PM's that I remember are actually kinda scary now that I think about it.

Mod-Chip said:
She still has me on her block-list :( :D

She friggin blocked me :p

I call bullsh*t! I remember you doing your "1337 h4x0r" bit and taking her accounts. That was around the time you and I were dicking around with brute forcers and remedy apps, it was just before your spat with kaan. I call it the INTERNET JAMES DEAN SAGA.

GhostTrip said:
Whoa, so 5mcnrk AKA Rikku AKA Wicked Child was all Grey?

No, read the topic. This is how rumours start. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod