POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a Different culture for you all.. Hawaiian Style.

crazylove.jpg

Me and my Lover.

Hey Sounds, I've heard that Hawaiians don't consider themselves as true Americans or that they don't want to be associated with the Continental United States. (because of back and forth racism)

I've talked to a group of Hawaiians about it but it got too hot, too fast, so I'll ask you instead.

Also I heard that Ice (crystal methamphetamine) is major epidemic over there, to the point where it could potentially crumble the island's economy? Do you know anything about any of this? I don't get much Hawaiian news so shed some light if you can.

na, no cookies for either of ya.... :p
eh, was a bit misleading

Yes it actually is salvia, but im not giving them cookies because they knew about it prior.

*walks over to my cabinet*

Hmm Krownose I guess Basil!

Cowboy it doesn't look like flour, so I'm guessing... hmmm it's not sugar either. Pancake mix? or something?

lol, na, its real. (salvia)

though i did notice the similarites between this and something like basil or oregano.
and given the specific smoking procedure needed to trip well. might be able to make some easy bucks off a few fools. :D

and cowboy... looks like sugar to me. if that were something like cocaine it would be worth quite a bit :p

green salvia is crap... u gotta get the extract to make it black (or apparently a dark purple from what the lable says)

i like the x15 or up
(x35 was the highest ive done)

its 10x extract :p (leaves sprinkled with the extract) and my friend has already tripped hard off the same stuff. does appear blackish in normal lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle