POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krow isn't fat. You're just anorexic, and have you finally realized that you really do suck? Yay! The first step to correcting it, is accepting it!

It's cuz I do coke bro.

in shape my ass. I don't need to have chizzled abs or huge lats like roid boy Icepick thinks to be in shape.

peace out

haha you fucking faggot jared :p yea its true ive gained a bit of weight, mostly muscle but some fat too, but thats better than once being a fatass and attempting to lose weight to be a cool sXe kid, plus im more in shape than you in every way

CloacalKiss said:
It's cuz I do coke bro.

in shape my ass. I don't need to have chizzled abs or huge lats like roid boy Icepick thinks to be in shape.

peace out

hahaha, oh god i pissed myself, i havent been in good shape since i was like 14

10gwvoi.jpg

Krowsnose said:
haha you **** faggot jared :p yea its true ive gained a bit of weight, mostly muscle but some fat too, but thats better than once being a fatass and attempting to lose weight to be a cool sXe kid, plus im more in shape than you in every way
Fucking owned right there.

Jared, Shane was removed from this topic, and I'll sure as hell extend the same courtesy to you. Shut it, no one cares what you have to say.

BoyAnachronism said:
bob_marley said:
Scorpion said:
^ Wow you're a homo.

Only a homo would think I am a homo. Therefore your a homo!

What's wrong with being homosexual?

Eurgh! You're a homo lover!

In all seriousness, I believe they were actually referring to homoerectus, the large brained species of human that died out roughly 400,000 years ago. I guess they failed to take into account the fact that 'homo' can lead to misinterpretations such as that and also the fact that we ourselves are homo...sapien.

Sam

Haha, very true Maca! So basically, in their little scuffle they were actually saying this...

bob_marley said:
Scorpion said:
^ Wow you're a large brained extinct human specimen.

Only a large brained extinct human specimen would think I am a large brained extinct human specimen. Therefore your a large brained extinct human specimen!

Well they could've just been accusing each other of being human but this is much funnier! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle