POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ It's called sauce.

And it amuses me how insecure you are Jared, or at least how insecure you seem to want to come off as. Katie's right, do you really want to make yourself look as bad as possible here?

Sam

New T-shirt!

0da4b912.jpg

maca2kx said:
Katie's right, do you really want to make yourself look as bad as possible here?

Bit late for that after he left her just becuase she smoked a joint. Or was that all a forum joke? :/

no it was for real, but everyone thinks it was a joke since were back together again.

-------------------------

Snap6.jpg

Grey said:
maca2kx said:
Katie's right, do you really want to make yourself look as bad as possible here?

Bit late for that after he left her just becuase she smoked a joint. Or was that all a forum joke? :/

I'm sorry Katie but everything Jared does is a joke.

Sam

maca2kx said:
Grey said:
maca2kx said:

Sam

And coming from maca, who rarely talks bad about anyone, that's saying a lot.

FireWall said:
maca2kx said:
Grey said:
maca2kx said:

Sam

And coming from maca, who rarely talks bad about anyone, that's saying a lot.

Why do you guys act like you know me?

Alot of people seem to have guitars.

Here's to originality:

myself5fv.jpg

(I know I look pissed. Gimme a break, it's one of the few decent pictures of myself :wink:)

jareds a sweet kid, yall seriously piss me off so much sometimes, why do you have to be mean? whats the point?

firewall: "haha omg i just owned jared"
its pretty sad you have to make insults to feel like your important.. no one looks up to people like that; too bad jared really doesnt care what you think of him so theres no point in sayin anythin bad to him. Youre not in high school anymore.. so quit acting like it.

ahahaha its funny watching katie try and defend jareds integrity. Reminds me of a groucho quote!

"Remember men, you're fighting for the ladies honor, which is probably more than she ever did." Har har, groucho is the coolest.

Anyway, check me out!

dscf00866vi.jpg

That was me ages ago, sending transmission to the one armed scissor!

Dobby2244 said:
jareds a sweet kid, yall seriously piss me off so much sometimes, why do you have to be mean? whats the point?

firewall: "haha omg i just owned jared"
its pretty sad you have to make insults to feel like your important.. no one looks up to people like that; too bad jared really doesnt care what you think of him so theres no point in sayin anythin bad to him. Youre not in high school anymore.. so quit acting like it.

The kid is annoying, and I'm definitely not the only one who thinks that. When maca says that you're a joke, it's time to reevaluate your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle