Status
Not open for further replies.
One said:
nicehat.jpg

Here's me in my new party hat.

Hehehehehehehe oh i love it! :D

Pickle_Weasel said:
FireWall said:
What the f*ck? We get a new board and all of these random people come out of the woodwork and start posting their pictures.

tom's been here since before you even knew of GR. =\

I highly doubt that. I've been a poster here since 1998 and I don't recall encountering him before. Unless, of course, he went by another name. Nice try, though. What's his member number on the old board? It's definitely not below mine. Or did he "take a break" for a while? :roll:

FireWall said:
Pickle_Weasel said:
FireWall said:
What the f*ck? We get a new board and all of these random people come out of the woodwork and start posting their pictures.

I highly doubt that. I've been a poster here since 1998 and I don't recall encountering him before. Unless, of course, he went by another name. Nice try, though. What's his member number on the old board? It's definitely not below mine. Or did he "take a break" for a while? :roll:

FearEffect2Pro?

Pickle_Weasel said:
FireWall said:
Pickle_Weasel said:
FireWall said:

FearEffect2Pro?

Yeah, member 864. Registered in May, 2001. Give me a break. I was here years before he was. Do a little research next time.

He was in the chat before the boards, I said GR.

Either way, even going by that member number and join date, that's 2001. Yep, came out of nowhere.

Pickle_Weasel said:
He was in the chat before the boards, I said GR.

Either way, even going by that member number and join date, that's 2001. Yep, came out of nowhere.

It doesn't make any difference... Your original claim was simply wrong.

dont try to make a scene on GR and then not sound as mad on my myspace. are you tryin to make yourself look as bad as you possibly can on here? im sorry, theyre people from work, dont insult what little friends i do have since all i do is talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod