POST YOUR PICTURES HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod-Chip said:
196461869_small.jpg

OMFG THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

edit, FYI, the 1 at the end is an actual mistake!

k the first one is of my cousin alyza and i - the 2nd is just her being all cute - the 3rd is all the triplets (yes alyza is a triplet :)) and the last one is a little girl from the orphanage that i took care of in guatemala!! YAY! -- sorry for them being so big :( --

alyza9qr.jpg

alyza48uy.jpg

triplets7bu.jpg

guatemala127le.jpg

Poor Pepper. RIP.

Anyhow, V and I are in Abilene for one of my friends weddings. If any of you know my history you know about me and Abilene and who lives there. Anyhow it was really awkward but V and I came out looking like the better people so we rewarded ourselves with some stiff drinks at the hotel bar:

This is us pretty hammered. I found it on my camera phone when I woke up this morning.

T520051209194113489.jpg

Derekk, did you experience that as crazy ass snow storm yesterday too? What the hell was that crap!

They said there was an extremely low pressure drop and the temp went down to 12 degrees (so much for 35 degrees), it snowed 6 inches in cambridge in an hour and a half and then stopped! There was lightning and so much snow going on you couldnt see 15ft in front of you. And yes, i said lightning and snow!

It was battle of heat and cold so the snow quickly changed to ice pellets flying 38mph in random directions. I had to walk to work right when it was all hitting and I probably wouldnt have survived without my umbrella (a shield from the ice). I even got minor frostbite on my fingers too (and I had mittens) and my friend's cheek started bleeding from the ice.

Pure madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod