Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
LinksOcarina said:
tigerlily521985 said:
and since this seems like a good place to put it...
look what I got with my prize from the pumpkin carving contest (There are waaaayyy too many awesome things on that website so I picked a bunch I liked and had my friends vote and they decided I should get two of my favorite Lost characters)
toys2.jpg

Charlie FTW!
I don't see desmond there...that's a problem.

Molson Gold is the only beer I enjoy, and will drink.

Everything else, I refuse wholeheartedly. Tastes like panther piss.

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
Canadian beer is kind of over rated and kind of sucks.

the only thing worse is american beer :p

They taste prtty much the same.

The best beers:

Negro Modelo
Stella Artois
Corona
Sol
Dos Equis

There's also some really good beer brewed in Oregon. Mainstream American beer is shit though.

Lethean said:
intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
Canadian beer is kind of over rated and kind of sucks.

the only thing worse is american beer :p

They taste prtty much the same.

The best beers:

European
Mexican
Japanese

american beer is watered down, they don't taste the same at all imo :p

mexican beers are great, it's funny corona is highest selling one. marketing ftw. cause it sure as hell isn't the best.

i seem to like anything in the denmark area, heineken, carlsberg and amstel, mmm, mmm good

Heineken is really good! And you are right, American beers do taste more watered down now that I think about it.

I haven't tried Carlsberg before. Or Amstel. Heneken is good.

Rosa always jokes around about how real Mexicans don't drink Coronoa, they drink Bud Light because they can't afford Corona.

Anyways....I don't want to be responsible for the closure of this topic. (Althouh as far as I'm concerned, as long as it's still predominantly pictures in here, the odd back and forth discussion is fine.)

StalfrosCC said:
Shiner is brewed in Shiner, Tx and it is an American beer and it is one of the best for the buck since they price it domestic.

One of these days I'm gonna come down to Texas and I want you to show me how they BBQ Bash down south.

Lethean said:
(Althouh as far as I'm concerned, as long as it's still predominantly pictures in here, the odd back and forth discussion is fine.)

I agree. what fun is a picture topic without discussion spawned from the pictures!!!!!???

That said I'll post a pic now, though I'm running low.

nvm, i'm really pretty much out! someone else save the topic before maca lays the smack down!

It would really help if you all would stop talking about dumb things like beer and women.
Oh, wait I forget where I am...

I will come to this topic's rescue with a lovely trip down Memory Lane!
This one's 2 years old:
n1114260408_30081505_8532.jpg

I.5 years old:
n1114260408_30129701_7968.jpg

Ah, yes. The afro era... :(

How dramatically I seemed to have changed. =/

Lethean said:
There's also some really good beer brewed in Oregon.
If any of you get into Seattle soon, try Mack and Jack's. It's actually very good compared to the other beers I've had, and my dad likes it a lot.

lol, I feel sorry for the more western members. I'm sure maca will vouch for it being astounding that stella, known here as wife beater, will trump your entire own beer range...

LOVE the excess beard look, Raine. Hot lady too. Hope you've proverbialled her proverbial.

malakian said:
lol, I feel sorry for the more western members. I'm sure maca will vouch for it being astounding that stella, known here as wife beater, will trump your entire own beer range...

It's depressing is what it is. I still remember being passed a can of Stella on the way to my sixth form prom and accepting it because it was the only alcohol going. Damn, that stuff was horrible, I didn't finish it figuring being sober was better than drinking that foamy chav juice. Anyway, I'll admit I'm not the most adventurous of drinkers though I am going to start trying ales on tap. Corona is not a quality beer but I don't mind it so long as I'm not paying, Fosters almost always has a funny taste to it so I don't drink it unless I have no choice in the matter. Generally I go the student route (which I'm still kind of stuck in) and go for Carling but I prefer Kronenbourg, Grolsch and Heineken, it's just a pity these aren't offered everywhere and when they are they're more expensive. Peroni (an Italian lager) is also quite nice but I couldn't drink more than a pint or two of it at a time.

Away from beers and lagers I also drink Strongbow, Magners and Bulmers, incidentally that is also the order of preference going from least to most. Get a bottle of Bulmers in a glass full to the brim of ice on a hot summer's day and all is right with the world.

Anyway, because this is a POST YOUR PICTURES topic and not a "Let's talk about beer and alcohol and all that shit" topic here's a picture of my late dog:

Paddy.jpg

and my Master Chief whose size may be deceptive:

BigChief.jpg

I would post a picture of myself but I'm not sure my image can be comprehended by mere mortals.

I don't care if not every post here has a picture but I do care if there are more posts without pictures than with and that's the way this topic is going after only a few pages. I think it was Shaft who decided last time that 'too much' is when an entire page goes by without a picture and I'm sticking to that rule so keep that in mind.

Sam

maca2kx said:
malakian said:

It's depressing is what it is. I still remember being passed a can of Stella on the way to my sixth form prom and accepting it because it was the only alcohol going. Damn, that stuff was horrible, I didn't finish it figuring being sober was better than drinking that foamy chav juice.

I agree that Stella is gross. has such an empty bland after taste. Marketing FTW

oh by the way. can i ask honestly what is so wrong with a topic being left open if it's decent discussion going on? why would this topic get closed because it's a post your pictures topic, and people have gotten a little off topic, (due to the pictures), and are having decent discussion? why and when did these forums become to heavily moderated... i just don't understand what it hurts lol.

n642370197_54888_1707.jpg

me giving these strange forum rules the finger. sorry i don't have much to work with anymore!

Because the central theme for this topic is Posting Pictures, not commenting about pictures. Hey, not my rules.

They will probably suggest we create a beer drinking thread, in which case we can reuse these images and then discuss them.

And the forums I believe have always been heavily moderated. But more so when idiots from 4chan start spamming the boards with NSFW images.

Also, for the record, not all American beer is watered down. Try some of the micro breweries like Shipyard, Bell's or Rogue. Also Yuengling is a great beer and the same price as most of the watered down crap.

Trippysmurf said:
Because the central theme for this topic is Posting Pictures, not commenting about pictures. Hey, not my rules.

They will probably suggest we create a beer drinking thread, in which case we can reuse these images and then discuss them.

And the forums I believe have always been heavily moderated. But more so when idiots from 4chan start spamming the boards with NSFW images.

when i started posting way back in the day it wasn't that bad at all. or i wouldn't have posted here.

This isn't heavy moderating, it's requesting that topics stay on topic. I don't think any mods are going to complain if decent discussion topics sprout as a result of discussion starting in the PYP topics but the entire point in a PYP topic is to... wait for it... POST YOUR PICTURES. Shocking, I know. In other words, the people clicking on that link are expecting pictures, not posts upon posts with no pictures at all. If you want to discuss something started in this topic then make a separate topic, it's not much to ask but you're acting like we're making you eat shit before posting.

Sam

maca2kx said:
This isn't heavy moderating, it's requesting that topics stay on topic. I don't think any mods are going to complain if decent discussion topics sprout as a result of discussion starting in the PYP topics but the entire point in a PYP topic is to... wait for it... POST YOUR PICTURES. Shocking, I know. In other words, the people clicking on that link are expecting pictures, not posts upon posts with no pictures at all. If you want to discuss something started in this topic then make a separate topic, it's not much to ask but you're acting like we're making you eat s*** before posting.

Sam

hardcore brah, u sweat hardcore

alright i'm really reachin for strings here folks, yes i said it, strings.

someone else post some pics damnit!

here's me, farmers tan, one arm seemingly a lot smaller than the other.. it's a camera illusion i promise!

n510213002_644498_7111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133