Post Your Pics 2012

Theres something about watching Maserchef allstars Australia.

Australian women are so attractive. Always seem so happy and enchanting. Maybe its them being a fellow country who wants to give the brits the finger. Plus they make awesome food on the show

madster111 said:
I never go outside because i live in Australia.
I'm lucky to be alive as it is.

Not even the outside, the outside creature come to you. My Aussie friend sent me a pic of a spider in her bathroom, not even joking its the size of my head. She had to kill it with spray and a lighter. I mean WTF.

You know the last day I was in Italy, I think I had about 3 gelatos thinking I'll never have it again, then Greece I see it, france, London...ahhh haha. Maybe it's not the same, but there are places all over

Man, Ice cream just lifts any mood up.

If my parents die and my house gets burned down, along with getting sacked and I find out I'm dieing in 2 weeks all in the same half hour - get me an ice cream, it will fix everything.

Let's get back on topic. This praying mantis was outside where I work. If any of you don't know. It's illegal to kill a praying mantis in Pennsylvania. Not sure if that is national law.
484490_10101233729088868_1437256790_n.jpg

UghRochester said:
Let's get back on topic. This praying mantis was outside where I work. If any of you don't know. It's illegal to kill a praying mantis in Pennsylvania. Not sure if that is national law.
484490_10101233729088868_1437256790_n.jpg

America is fucking weird, someone on your property? shoot them, sure they could just be looking for their lost dog or a ball that went over your fence, but why risk it?

Praying mantis on your kitchen table? DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH IT

It's all laws from the old days that they've just not changed. Most of them are in America though. Like it's illegal for horses to not wear diapers in a state somewhere...stuff like that.

Play Balderdsah - you'll know what I mean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod