Post Your Pics 2012

Sorry, used. Finally got back on the laptop. What an adorable little thing. Makes me sad, my babes is standing on here own and just cut her first tooth. :(

And I was just too jealous to post a reply.
Lying out with your entire body on a leather footstool? I'll never know that level of comfort.
And I know a mocking grin when I see it.

Dobby2244 said:
danielrbischoff said:
Nice Matt.

And where in the world is Dobby sandiego?

:p fairly expensive shop in Paris 8)
In France you can never tell from the interior alone...it could be a McDonalds, for all we know. And have you seen how the KFC's are all themed by the town they're in? I thought that was pretty cool. That, and it's the only place to get free refills on your drinks.

Sorry, tangent. I envy you, in any case!

Used, your daughter is too precious. I can't get over how happy she looks haha the good life !

yorky said:
Dobby2244 said:
danielrbischoff said:
Nice Matt.

And where in the world is Dobby sandiego?

:p fairly expensive shop in Paris 8)
In France you can never tell from the interior alone...it could be a McDonalds, for all we know. And have you seen how the KFC's are all themed by the town they're in? I thought that was pretty cool. That, and it's the only place to get free refills on your drinks.

Sorry, tangent. I envy you, in any case!

I didn't have any fast food while I was there, so didn't notice. I like ur pics. I love France. This is a chateau we stayed in. It was amazing and had a nightclub in the basement.

03c529e8.jpg

I never had Gelato. Is that a worldwide ice cream store? *goes and Googles "Gelato"*
EDIT: Nevermind. Found out it was Italian ice cream.

Sourdeez said:
Yo Dobbs bring me some Gelato so I can try some here in Illinois. :lol:

The exact response I was expecting from the male portion of the GR forum community. Which also includes me. Hmm...

And Ugh.... just... ugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod