post in here if your parents hit...

I can confirm that 90% of GR members dont even know who Edward from twilight is.

Deeming 1% of GR (you) - gay.

Apparently, you seem to know who this Edward is better then me, Mattay... So jokes on you, i guess...

Also, my parents never lay a hand on me. But they did send me to my room without supper once. Yeah, that's right, they were old school.
But my mom would sometimes sneak in cookies.

You know, i almost though this thread was about if your parents still get their freak on...

I received regular lashings from my mother and aunts up until around 13 and my demeanor improved.

...now I have a S&M fetish, and LOVE it when chick beat the crap out of me during sex... true story.

I'm against time outs b/c of the psychological damage of isolation - physical punishment is way more direct in associating negative actions with consequences. (which is way I make my football players do push-ups and run, instead of sit on the side and watch everyone participate). Having siblings also helps keep the kids in line - mutual/fear respect.

Two minutes in the bin for us. My kids don't respond "positively" to spankings; they just get physical back at you. The time out works like a reset button. The important part for us is the "return". We restate the offense, remind the consequence and reinforce affection. The four year-old (it was his b-day on Saturday) responds really well, but he's also the easy one. Most of our parenting discipline has been through a positive responsibility chart.

I agree with you in a sports setting, but with older boys though it's not "spankings" so much that you're talking about.

(Great...parenting talk on GR.)

UrbanMasque said:
I received regular lashings from my mother and aunts up until around 13 and my demeanor improved.

...now I have a S&M fetish, and LOVE it when chick beat the crap out of me during sex... true story.
sigged... Not because it MUST be immortalized, but because it's the reason why i come to this site every day.

I think we've all learned something today.

If you beat your kids, they'll end up like Urban or Madster.

In short, please, PLEASE don't beat your kids.

My dad used to after my mom got caught cheating on him, and then moved away, but now that they're back together he's calmed down. I think the worst was getting thrown into a glass door and cracking the glass in a few places.

I mean, we're still on topic, yes? Don't mean to detract from the conversation about Urban's sex fantasies. ;)

I think some smacking your kids is good, puts a bit of fear in them. I was hit when i was young, yeah i hated it but a little hitting goes a long way i think.

Yeah... my parents would slap me a lot. I've gotten rulers, wooden spoons, a belt once... And one very memorable moment involving a wooden meat tenderizer, which we were never successfully beaten with, but I ran upstairs into the bathroom with my older brother and locked ourselves in, with my poor younger brother left outside. Sorry bro, but it's just too risky. (Nothing happened to him, but he cried a lot.)

I think that incident is one of the reasons why my lil' bro is such a jerk now. =\ That, and we tortured him a lot as a kid... hanging him upside down the washing machine, tying him to the post, etc... =/

MattAY said:
I can confirm that 90% of GR members dont even know who Edward from twilight is.

Deeming 1% of GR (you) - gay.

I do, but I have a girlfriend, who has a teenage sister whom fawns over it.

Edward should be cockslapped by longo, a trick he may have learnt from his dad (to keep this post relevant ... )

Well, it's no secret that my family has been cockslapping vampires into submission for a good ten generations now.

madster111 said:
And 99% of GR members just thought about Edward from twilight using bellas tampons as tea bags.

LOL what in the fck.

My parents stabbed me, ran me over with a truck, chopped my cock off and beheaded me. IM STILL STANDING.

lokness said:
madster111 said:
And 99% of GR members just thought about Edward from twilight using bellas tampons as tea bags.

LOL what in the fck.

My parents stabbed me, ran me over with a truck, chopped my c*** off and beheaded me. IM STILL STANDING.
Still standing without a cock!

If you're going to spank your kids, you might as well kill them. Or kill another kid in front of your kid. Cross them, and they will never forgive you. It's better to be feared than hated, etc. etc.

I enjoyed it when my mom would send me to the corner, actually. I literally sat in the corner, staring at it. I hated being at home so much that I would have a fit when my mom came to pick me up. Anyway, I enjoyed it because I made up stories about microscopic people or whatever living in there, and my mom would ignore me. Sometimes she cared if I wasn't actually sitting, but other times I could curl up a little and that was pretty comfortable.

piracer is right, a little pop goes a long way in deterring poor judgment. All my friends who weren't hit are a little too socially boisterous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod