post in here if your parents hit...

lokness

Rookie
...while you're still an adult.

Nah, but my parents hit me as a kid. If you have kids, beat them please.

At first I thought it was going to be about parents still having sex whilst you're an adult.
If so, I have a tale to tell!

About a year ago, I was talking to my brother upstairs, nothing interesting. I'm sure it was chatting about why the raccoons in The Raccoons were in England, when they dont bloody live in England! Standard.
Anyway, all of a sudden we hear a, "David we cant let the children know we still have sex". And after the 5 second pause it was just 5 minutes of "Awwww muuuuuuuuum!"

MattAY said:
Anyway, all of a sudden we hear a, "David we cant let the children know we still have sex". And after the 5 second pause it was just 5 minutes of "Awwww muuuuuuuuum!"
Wait.

Did you mean that to come out like it did?

MattAY said:
They werent doing it at the time.

Is that what you mean?
I read it like "David, we can't let the other children know we have sex" and then "awwwwww muuuuuuuuuum *splurt*".

I'm sure that's what everyone else read it like too.
And if they didn't, just TRY to unread that sentence. Go ahead and TRY.

im actually talking about if your parents hit you, but i made a typo.

obviously madsters parents didnt beat him enough, look how he turned out. :p

much love madster.

Haha! Your point is valid.

It was meant to be us moaning (as in normal moaning, not sexual moaning). But, well it's too late now! Just replace the a with an e so it goes "Eeewwwwwww mum!"

I've told this story to all my friends and not one of them made that accusation! So I think this is a lesson that I have to tell the story in person -_-

I remember as a kid my mother gave me a beating because I let my babysitter beat my ass for throwing my bread crust behind her washing machine.

All of the beatings could have been avoided if someone just cut the crust off my bread before giving it to me.

FrozenBacon said:
I remember as a kid my mother gave me a beating because I let my babysitter beat my ass for throwing my bread crust behind her washing machine.

All of the beatings could have been avoided if someone just cut the crust off my bread before giving it to me.

What's wrong with bread crust anyway?

Like 1/3 of children hate the bread crust on their sandwiches. I was part of that 1/3. Just one of those stupid little things that kids choose to hate.

55% of people who say that end up regretting it, since they jinx it. Then they get a dry spell for 18 months.
34.5% of said 55% end up finding this to be true.

I used to hate onions as a kid, up until i was forced to eat a very flavorful raw one at school.
Now i can chow that shit down with no problem at all.

And 99% of GR members just thought about Edward from twilight using bellas tampons as tea bags.
With 90% of you hating me now.

Parents didn't hit, at least not regularly. I remember really pissing my mom off when I was 14 or 15 and she hit me with a wooden spoon and broke it across my buttocks. I turned around and laughed in her face and received a slap to the face.

I deserved it. Other than that...never really.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod