Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download realplayer or java, it's a video of Harv5, the lovely individual in that picture, in a Tide to go commercial screaming aloud in the shape of a stain and not an attempt at a biting or witty comment. I would love to sit here and sling insults at you, but you're not important enough for me to waste my time on.

Hmmm, mildly ironic that despite the fact that I'm "not important enough" to sling insults at, you feel the need to point this fact out, which many would consider an insult if they were the recipient of that comment. Bravo.

And that, Frodo, is a lovely individual? Only women are capable of sporting lovely as an adjective, unless you're really an old women paying Commercialman a compliment.

You are still the weakest link.

On a side note, Silent_Player, who failed?

Longo_2_guns said:
thetank, Frodo is better than you.Why? Because you suck. The sooner you realize this the better.

Never! I find that my fallibility is generally overshadowed by my bullheadedness.

n1174110031_30041168_1476.jpg

Silent_Player said:
Har har. So quick to make witty comments you overlooked the fact that the person being lifted is actually a guy.

Nice.

I do notice the buldge.

I just assumed it was a female because Teddy is so pimp.

StalfrosCC said:
Silent_Player said:
Har har. So quick to make witty comments you overlooked the fact that the person being lifted is actually a guy.

Nice.

I do notice the buldge.

I just assumed it was a female because Teddy is so pimp.
And because that is one frail/skinny guy. And yes, the buldge is there.

Don't look at his penis.
Don't look at his penis.
Don't look at his penis.
Don't look at his penis.
Don't look at his penis.
Don't look at his penis.

...I looked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics