Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here u go boys (and girls). The pics of that show I played. It wasn't that really big of a show but still was fun.

n576290564_1813862_7259.jpg

n576290564_1813865_2394.jpg

n576290564_1813898_2383.jpg

my guitar doesnt normally have an orange blob on it, thats just from the camera.
yay for awesome guitars.

Judging from the shirt the lead singer, I'll bet that it sounds like supremo garbage.

Haha, oh yeah, the singers alright (for a "screamer"), and the drumming is terrible, the bass player doesn't even know how to play bass that well. The other guitar player is a pretty good buddy, and the singers like one of my best friends. I'm just there for the jamming, and to rip. All my other buddies from my other band have gone to school as well. I'm just doin' it for the sake of rippin' it up.

Look again. It appears as though he has two bass drums, but he has only one of them with a microphone. He fucking sucks at drums, and we all secretly hate his drumming, not to mention how much of an asshole he's been lately. He's a chump.

My 2-year-old niece is sitting in my lap doodling as I type this (making this very difficult to type :p). She drew this portrait of me and I just had to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle