Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airsoft is paintball with more realistic guns, smaller welts, and no paint stains due to the fact that it uses 6mm plastic BB's. I think that it is a little more fun, but thats just me.

Picture366.jpg

I always suspected you were a robot, Nefro. But I didn't realise you had a girlfriend :'(

what a loser! in my busy life of going out and participating in clubs, sports, and volunteer activities while still managing my job and school careers I have virtually no time to waste making stupid pointless pictures. FAGS

get a life, im living mine
im awesome

Krowsnose said:
what a loser! in my busy life of going out and participating in clubs, sports, and volunteer activities while still managing my job and school careers I have virtually no time to waste making stupid pointless pictures. FAGS

im awesome
Wow, your life sucks.

Krowsnose said:

im awesome

So was this serious?

unctarheels said:
Krowsnose said:

im awesome

So was this serious?

Of course not. We know the only one with a life on GR is the people that aren't on GR. ;)

..... was hoping it'd be obvious sarcasm.

I always get that impression when someone says "You have too much free time"
as if they're going out 24/7 and don't have 5 extra minutes or however long it took to make those 2 pics.

people who fill up their schedules like that are the ones who truly have no lives.

not unless they fill up their schedules of money making schemes and f.ucking hot girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle