Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_dbaab01b99eb38602ac0329fd93f07fc.jpg

dont know if i posted this one

l_f28d623e805cd4fb61dde3cb50cf46fd.jpg

u somewhat look like the chap in the office.

the american version, that guy... er... forgot the name. the young looking one.

TheNesMan said:
Icepick said:
i was actually born in black and white, hence my avatar

and to see where nes is coming from, it's stereotypical, but your lips are full, which does give an ethnic look to you
Precisely.

edit- holy s***, that's sticking out your tongue? It definitely looks like lips, which originally made me think you were half-black. Plus, the poor lightning didn't show your skin colour very well.

What are you trying to say about african american women NESman? They got Huge lips or something?

KurtCobain94 said:
TheNesMan said:
Icepick said:
i was actually born in black and white, hence my avatar

and to see where nes is coming from, it's stereotypical, but your lips are full, which does give an ethnic look to you
Precisely.

edit- holy s***, that's sticking out your tongue? It definitely looks like lips, which originally made me think you were half-black. Plus, the poor lightning didn't show your skin colour very well.

What are you trying to say about african american women NESman? They got Huge lips or something?
... er...this is why i tried to be prudent in my wording of things..

used44 said:
MrHimashi said:

Any better response? Ever?

And mc, that girl in the skirt in the first pic is eyeing you. Nice! Unless she's your cousin. Then that's gross.

Whats the point Used??

The only thing malakian ever says to me is how big my cheeks are.. I really don't see a point in even trying to fight it anymore. Seriously ever topic hes responded to me in for the past few months hes just said something about that so yeah...

I'm triple posting because I'm laying it down. I think it's great you have a crazy hair do, Ska. I doubt you'll want to be travis barker when you have grown up, but that's subjective - do your own thing. I stroll about in a £300 coat and scarf, and anywhere but here in Oxford I get treated like i'm a complete south-england tory...but I still love it.

QUAD. The thing that annoys me about the criticism is that the whole himashi to jared scenester hair cut would be just as lolled at were it not completely saturating the youths heads at the moment. This is just out of popular fashion at the moment so he's getting stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman