Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robmiester said:
I was actually talking about you with the pink tie, but hey, if thats how you scope people out :roll:

lol thats what i figured too! Derekk in his bright pink tie was a bit of a stand out. I didn't even notice there was only one dark person. A bit sad really, that thats what people notice first.

NjNakedSnake said:
grandmagoodtimes said:
kingg5 said:
m_f0147f703ae95b91440fdef6cd4071a9.jpg

To tell you the truth, this is not what I was expecting.

I OH SO SECOND THAT......somehow you seemed uh, what's the word...
well not everything is as they seem.and wtf were you expecting?

Enigma said:
Robmiester said:
I was actually talking about you with the pink tie, but hey, if thats how you scope people out :roll:

lol thats what i figured too! Derekk in his bright pink tie was a bit of a stand out. I didn't even notice there was only one dark person. A bit sad really, that thats what people notice first.
i noticed the two dudes doing the bird sighn gcoooooooooo

Robmiester said:
Derek wishes there were 0 black kids instead of 5 at his school.
Actually I wish there were 5 white kids at my school. Since I go to a private school most of them are stuck-up rich kids.

Derekk, you should have thrown your arm around one of them and threw a big gay thumbs up.

Better yet, you should have stood by that guy all the way on the right, he looks sad...should have let him wear that elton john tie of yours.

Robmiester said:
Pushit drinking Coronas .. holy crap guy did you win the lottery or something

it wont let me say p u s h i t .. wow. .hahaha
Nope I didn't win the lottery but close! I was in a club in Mexico and two "free" Coronas were included with the $10 cover charge to get in. :roll:
UrbanMasque said:
your right...... his is double fisting coronas.... very misleading...
double fist something with some substance like a lionshead or Miller.
Miller...? hahah...hah..ha

You do stick out a lot more than the black kid.

If the black kid were standing off to the side and wearing a blinding pink tie, things may be different.

That picture is tasteless, uncalled for, and down right inappropriate. Please remove it immediately.

JUST KIDDING, ME LOVES APPLE SAUCE WITH CINNAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one

pfft I never understood how people consider pupils like those dilated... mine are almost constantly that size sober or not.

now this is a dilated pupil

pupiluu9.jpg

I was only kidding, anyways. That was from the camera flash, not her black tar addiction.

Still, her pupils are about the right size for someone coming down.

pupiluu9.jpg

medicinal and prescription drugs don't count. Banned. turn in your badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle