Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
UrbanMasque said:
^ you look like a 50's style rocker w/ that hair n those glasses.
Time machines complicated things and are affront to my small town greaser friends and our sleek racing machine that looks so much better.

Couple shots from our show last saturday! It was off the chain!

singing.jpg

leftright.jpg

glosteve.jpg

bigboys.jpg

bigboy.jpg

backforth.jpg

In that last picture you look like you got punched in the gut and Madhatter looks like he is going to kill someone.

Longo_2_guns said:
In that last picture you look like you got punched in the gut and Madhatter looks like he is going to kill someone.

haha, indeed, dude its during TKO (the punchout song) haha. So it prob was during a punch part. haha. Our shitty choreographed scenes

DWTC, you guys need to Austin and play Emo's Lounge. Lots of great indie hip hop acts are there all the time and I bet the crowd would dig your stuff.

StalfrosCC said:
DWTC, you guys need to Austin and play Emo's Lounge. Lots of great indie hip hop acts are there all the time and I bet the crowd would dig your stuff.

God itd be a dream of ours to tour and play some dope ass clubs, but its so hard, having no money as it is. our town (wichita) is in a need of a wake up and we try to give it. There so hooked on bullshit radio mainstream shit. Its sad.

But yeah man, we would love to do that club some day. Just money is a bitch. Now if you willin to donate us some money to get us up there, whut up? haha. ;)

mos def we are.

see thats why we aint going round trying to get money. its all bout doing shows free for people. but going places, like to different states is awesome. weve been to one different state and it was a blast.

UrbanMasque said:
Clown:

Whats are your Tour Dates, i'd be interesting in checking you out?!

tour dates...lolol

just drive to Kansas and start looking for fat white kids rapping in someone's backyard and more than likely you will have stumbled upon the Scrub Club.

Shaft said:
UrbanMasque said:
Clown:

Whats are your Tour Dates, i'd be interesting in checking you out?!

tour dates...lolol

just drive to Kansas and start looking for fat white kids rapping in someone's backyard and more than likely you will have stumbled upon the Scrub Club.

Yeah no tour dates haha, just usually kansas area, mainly wichita, the biggest city in kansas.

And shaft, ahh you know us to well. Well acutally you know underground independent music to well. Ya know cuz you play a show wherever you can get one, and any show is better then no show! period!

So yeah wether, its in a backyard, a club, hell a fuckin cheese factory, we stilllllll tear that shit up!

Damn the man! Save the empire!

This all reminds me of my first band, Santa's Little Hellpers, when I was 13. I recently dug up a picture in which the bassist and I (drums) got to sign an ice cream truck with our band name. It was our crowing achievement for sure.

l_5b5db296dbd8c9c12af56e6b005178bc.jpg

braces ftw
8th grade ftw

Edit: I decided after staring at the younger me that I'd throw a comparison shot up there for giggles.

5 minutes ago:

0410081054.jpg

btw, am I the first one to have both Morrowind and Cyrodiil maps in a shot? Because if so: epic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod