Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008%20Battle%20of%20the%20B%2310083.jpg

Mid-headbang shot

I picked the wrong country to live in, nothing fun happens here. Apart from that one night, where I ended up in a sports bar getting drunk with a pair of stand-up comedians. It's a lot easier to vomit when you've had shots of Jagermeister to lube up the oesophagus...

UrbanMasque said:
It was sooo soft, great for skiing , mediocre for snowboarding. And we had a storm while we were up there so the next day the mountain was fresh. pretty sick.

double black diamonds the toughest runs they have... but i stay on the blues and greens.
you have to come up here to whistler in canada, you haven't been boarding until you've been there. the back country is like no other.

mariln.jpg

Heheh, that's a shotgun

EDIT: did some research on ye old shotgun, it's a Marlin Model 49, last US patent 1909, number 7597.

Makes it between 75-100 years old. Holy hell.

I have to admit, I'm more of a fan of pistols and long-barreled rifles than I am of shotguns.

"What, like guns that fire shots?"

"Oh, you must be the brains of the operation. Yes, guns that fire shots."

Let's play I spy on eyebrows photo~!

Shotgun, pistol, dirty bed, stuff Cartman doll on the floor, The Matrix, duck tap on the floor (possibly to repair a hole on the floor), disgusting bed (yeah I know, I don't have much room to speak), cellphone, gameboy color, and an empty plate.

Yeah, I can tell eyebrows is going to be involved in the next major school shooting some how.

Frodo_Bag_Feet said:
Let's play I spy on eyebrows photo~!

Shotgun, pistol, dirty bed, stuff Cartman doll on the floor, The Matrix, duck tap on the floor (possibly to repair a hole on the floor), disgusting bed (yeah I know, I don't have much room to speak), cellphone, gameboy color, and an empty plate.

Yeah, I can tell eyebrows is going to be involved in the next major school shooting some how.

Picture is 4 years old... :arrow:

And you forgot to notice that i'm standing on a computer : D

yeah, when you start to feel like all the people around you looks like kuppa and his minions you feel like you want to kill them.

im never coming round to your house

but im curious, is it still in its poisonous killing state?

I wouldn't really know. She's pretty old now, and she's got 3-4 sacks of eggs that are about to open up.

l_9bbe8fdfd1f901a8dc6d824ed00a0e7e.jpg

Screwing around at work
l_69009fb1cf17c547f1654002c03d4320.jpg

Bed hair. rawr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member