nothing... I said nothing.

Ugh, there's no way you're 270lbs.

Because i'm 260lbs and, i don't mean to be rude, but i'm no where near as... Heavyset as you.
Unless you were like 310lbs in the youtube video, and have absolutely no muscle at all.

Actually, how tall are you?

madster111 said:
Unless you were like 310lbs in the youtube video, and have absolutely no muscle at all.
Muscle weighs more than fat, so...it sounds to me like...Ugh could beatchazz.

fat-v-muscle.jpg

De-Ting said:
madster111 said:
Muscle weighs more than fat, so...it sounds to me like...Ugh could beatchazz.
Yeah, but i was 240lbs before i started fitting truck tyres. I was all happy that i weighed under 110kg, and then i started lifting ~90kg for about half an hour almost every day and i ended up putting the 10kg right back on again due to all the added muscle weight. Damn muscle has to weigh so much.

Maybe ugh has the same problem as me, he has the fatness going but also has a relatively large amount of muscle which is making him heavy too.

My whole family is tall. My older brother McKenzie (Mac for short) is 6 ft 9 in NOT KIDDING.
I'm over 6 feet but don't know exactly how tall I am.

Listen, I can run like hell because my body is used to walking up hills (In Pennsylvania, there's a shitload of hills). But I'll never forget when I ran so hard chasing down my dog throughout my town and I ended up having a nosebleed because of it. I guarantee my leg muscles are freaking huge, same goes my arms since I carry boxes of food product everyday.

I cant believe were having this lengthly convo about 2 fat guys in denial about their weight.

"Muscle weighs more than fat" is just something fat people say.
Similar to "beauty is on the inside" is just something ugly people say.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
hehe, you carry boxes of food products. "heres your 1/2 pound big mac ma'am. in it's contaners, and your fries." hehe
you're an idiot. The boxes of fries are at least 35 pounds, not much but doing it constantly is a good exercise.

madster111 said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
ty MattAY. bout time someone said it. both of em are fat asses.
Difference is that i can pass the physical exam to get into the Australian Army.

Must be why they're such a global dominant power.

My word man, 35lbs of fries would kill you!
35lbs of fries given to you by Ugh gives you a fate worse than death - i.e interaction with Ugh. SNAP!

UghRochester said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
hehe, you carry boxes of food products. "heres your 1/2 pound big mac ma'am. in it's contaners, and your fries." hehe
you're an idiot. The boxes of fries are at least 35 pounds, not much but doing it constantly is a good exercise.

True, but when you cancel out lifting the fries by eating them - its a net GAIN!

Actually I rarely eat anymore, yet alone eat McDonalds. I'm currently trying to get my own apartment.

MattAY said:
madster111 said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
Difference is that i can pass the physical exam to get into the Australian Army.

35lbs of fries given to you by Ugh gives you a fate worse than death - i.e interaction with Ugh. SNAP!

HA! BURN!

Okay, enough fun of making fun of fat people. i mean, sure, we had ALOT of fun with it, and we kidded AROUND with it. all in all, a JOLLY good time was had.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
MattAY said:
madster111 said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:

HA! BURN!

Okay, enough fun of making fun of fat people. i mean, sure, we had ALOT of fun with it, and we kidded AROUND with it. all in all, a JOLLY good time was had.
I'm going to correct you and say, I'm not fat I'm big-boned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod