nothing... I said nothing.

Daddio said:
the problem nowadays is kids and the texting. just call the b****, it's more personal.

This.

I have a phone that is terrible for texting (on purpose) just so I don't text. Someone sends me a message, I call them.

i dunno what's sadder. ugh and his failure at courting the opposite sex, or the fact we're talking about it.

just face it ugh, tranny hookers are your only viable option now. they are after all just as creepy as you.

I can to talk to women no problem...by talking I mean question them and sit back to listen. It's just this one in particular that's being an asshole to me all of sudden. Did I mentioned I apologized to her? Did I mention someone called her the n-word, and that person was forgiven?

Yeah, I don't care anymore. She's truly is a heartless bitch, I don't know why I didn't see it the other times she blunt out lied to me.

Ugh...you wanna know the answer?.....Strip Clubs!

...You also want to know the answer to everything else?.........Strip Clubs! God bless 'em! getting pissed AND topless ladies...it's the perfect cure for lady troubles, right until you wake up the next morning.

the only rule: never EVER go on your own. you're the biggest loser ever if you do.

So it was your birthday?
Happy Birthday matey!!!!
let's have a toss,

MattAY said:
the only rule: never EVER go on your own. you're the biggest loser ever if you do.

False... That rule only depends on the night of the week and is strip club specific.

Fact: You can go to the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas alone any night of the week and have a blast.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
it's fine to go alone at night, has long as you are there just to drink and look at em, and not to throw all your money their way.
Dude, you could do that at home.

UPDATE: She no longer hates me. Seriously, I'm a lovable guy and I know how to treat a woman. Think about it...

UghRochester said:
UPDATE: She no longer hates me. Seriously, I'm a lovable guy and I know how to treat a woman. Think about it...

You just stalk them like crazy beforehand...

I don't think seeing one of thousand status updates from them is considered stalking :wink:

UghRochester said:

you mean you know how to slip them the pill and take photos of them to use as blackmail.

and you know what, i can totally see you doing this ugh you creepy lil kid.

Ugh, you know there is no conventional method when it comes to you. So come on....the truth...what happened? Was it literally her sick of you apologising so in the end she went, "if you shut up i'll forgive you" sort of thing? I know I'm close!

Did you threaten to rape and kill her little brother? It's okay if you have, we forgive you. Desperate times, we understand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod