nothing... I said nothing.

Wait, what? I was under the impression you weren't a 12 year old .. I stand corrected. You guys are FRIENDS! Not dating, not fucking and apparently not friends with bens ... so, you straight up looked like stalker with shitass youtube videos.

Ironic that you're the one calling her the fool. Fool.

ipitythefool.jpg

pull_up_your_big_girl_panties_and_deal_with_it_mug-p1688289453743586442opcc_400.jpg

Love,
Daddio

UrbanMasque said:
Have sex with her mom.

That'll show her.

Nice! You saw that after school special too!

It's sad, but this is the most consecutive posts in ten minutes in one topic for like a month.

Bretimus_v2 said:
It's sad, but this is the most consecutive posts in ten minutes in one topic for like a month.

By the time I finished mine it was already on page 2, I was surprised.

Urban her mom has a bad neck (seriously, not a sex joke)
Naw I didn't fuck up because I never wanted to ask her out or anything. She's just a friend...well was anyhow. All her girlfriends are actually telling her that's no reason to get mad at me. Seriously, I get extremely pissed off when someone doesn't text me back. I even told her this before we exchanged phone numbers (yes she asked for my number first). I'm 83 % sure she's having a rough month so far and well...I just got to wait this out.

Happy birth.... OH Ugh's having lady trouble. Why that story turned into a sitcom in my mind. I can't get it out of my head.

Just relax man. Don't worry about it so much. I've had people just stop texting me without saying "gotta go" or whatever. I don't take it personally.

And if you're not interested in her like that you may have sent the wrong message. I could see her assuming you have a crush on her just like the rest of us did.

ugh, ya fuckin' creep. you're not going anywher doing stuff like that. kids at my school have shitty reputations with girls now cuz they would pull stunts like that in middle school. bad idea bro, girls will talk about stuff like that, especially if you act creepy about it, which you did.

Best way to get a women is to not even try and to be a complete asshole by the way happy birthday Urb

Meh, It's just awkward working with her now...basically I'm changing from "paranoid creepy Ugh" to "awww just fuck it Ugh"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod