nothing... I said nothing.

Can we male this the birthday topic instead of the creepy Ugh one?

Happy Birthday, big man.

used I don't know how you can call my topic creepy.
You're just mad because you think "capice" is the correct spelling for "capiche"

Wait, this is a birthday thread? To Urban? Or am I falling victim to sarcasim?

Regardless, happy birthday Urban! Don't be humble... are you being humble? I'M SO CONFUSED!

I'm afraid to ride the Muni and BART when I'm in the bay, because I'm afraid that any of the big scary black guys with dreads on there might be Urban, who will recognize me and punch me in the face.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm afraid to ride the Muni and BART when I'm in the bay, because I'm afraid that any of the big scary black guys with dreads on there might be Urban, who will recognize me and punch me in the face.

as you F***in should be.!

MattAY said:
UghRochester said:
used I don't know how you can call my topic creepy.

It's because you're creepy.
Damn :( I'm having horrible time being alive ever since Sunday last week. Long story VERY short... a girl I work with is pissed at me.

That does sound like a horrible time. Are you going to be OK? Want me to come round, fluff some pillows for you? Just try not to turn suicidal on that one.

Oh fuck, unless you got a kid with her or went as far as marry the bitch there be plenty left on the planet. We got somethin like 7 billion people on this rock, just go find another twat to glammer.

Alright here's the story

This girl I work with, she's a friend but attractive. She and I text all the time to each other, but what upsets me is when I text someone, they text back and we're having a great conversation and abruptly the person I'm texting stops texting me

Will I was texting my friend (that gir) and she all of sudden stopped texting me. So I sent a message saying, "Hey text me back around this time?" No response, "Hey...I'll text you later" (5 hours later), "Hey what are you doing?" No response. So I go on Facebook to check if i got any notifications. I see her profile talking up a storm. So I'm a little upset.

Next day when I had to work on my day off, I confronted her saying, "Hey, how come you didn't text me?" "Howard, I was tired and had to sleep." That's when I called her a fool because she blunt out lied to me. So she laughed. I called her a fool again. That's when she said while smiling, "Alright call me a fool one more time and see what happens?" C'mon how can you resist to see someone's reaction? "fool" That's when she said, "Delete me from your contacts on your cell, and never text me again"

Well I texted one more time to apologize for calling her a fool...no response...So I said fuck it deleted her out of my contacts, never texted her again. I went in last night, I asked her, "Did you accept my apology." She gave me a look and walked away. While I was in the dishwashing area she asked another employee to bring up a case of fries. It looked like she was saying to me since I was in front of the other employee. Assuming she said it to me I said, "Alright I'll do it." She yell at me, "I wasn't talking to you."

So yeah...her best friends are even telling to quit being mad over it. What I find hilarious is the fact someone called her the n-word (she's half and half) and yet she forgave that person...but she's not going to forgive me for calling her a fool? Yes this is my luck.

Haha duuuude, you gotta learn to play it cool if you like a girl. Dont be a prissy little schoolgirl when she doesnt text you back in half a day.
Well, no offense, but I think you fucked this one up ;) the best you can hope for is a friendship.

Ugh, back the freak off, bro. If she didn't feel like texting you, OH WELL, tomorrow's another day. Find something else to do for the several hours until she eventually does want to text. Also, you acted like an ass clown by repeatedly calling her a fool. She gave you three fair warnings and you continued to disrespect her (here's a pro-tip: girls rarely like men who disrespect them). It's not your luck, bud. Those be some horrible interpersonal skills.

But do not despair! You simply need to THINK ABOUT IT. Give it some time to cool off, then do something nice to apologize. But I'd move on if I were you if you were looking for a gf.

UghRochester said:
Will I was texting my friend (that gir) and she all of sudden stopped texting me. So I sent a message saying, "Hey text me back around this time?" No response, "Hey...I'll text you later" (5 hours later), "Hey what are you doing?" No response. So I go on Facebook to check if i got any notifications. I see her profile talking up a storm. So I'm a little upset.

Right here is where you screwed up. Girls don't like guys who text them 3 times in the span of 5 hours when they're not responding. If she doesn't write you back, then don't write her back, it's that simple. Like Matt said, play it cool.

That way you don't look like a needy creep that stalks her facebook page.

God damn you're bad at this ugh.

Back off for a few days, let her cool off, then apologize again.
If she still acts cold towards you, fuck it. Ignore her completely and see if she eventually starts talking to you again.

If not, walk away. It's not worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod