Name a game from this gen that you feel is underrated...

Etrian Odyssey III, just like the other two in the series. Great game, trice the customization, multiple endings, the usual brutal end-game content and even more broken combinations than the first two combined.

kingg5 said:
The Saboteur. One of the best games I played. Great selection of cars, lots of cool weapons, and climbing to the top of the eiffel tower and jumping off.

I have it for PC. Ran great for a while, then decided to start having a heart attack every time i played it. I was still able to finish the game, but man, it just would not stop stuttering. Never figured out why. It didn't help that there was absolutely no support for it since the dev folded. Fun game though.

I'm digging this topic up because I remembered a game that I don't think nearly enough people got their hands on for the PS2.

P.T.O IV

Great naval game, was extremely fun. I also liked how you could switch sides around, such as making the Americans and the Germans team up against the Japanese and the Brits, or however else you felt compelled. Had a lot of fun with this title, just never really saw it around or in stores. Rare title from what I've ascertained, if you come across one for a decent price and still have a PS2, I give this title two big sticky green thumbs up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133