Movie Club - A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

UghRochester said:
He just picked one and it was extremely long.

Don't act like you didn't enjoy it.

Anyways, since a few of you bitched, how about a normal length 2 hour movie.

Oldboy (the original Korean version)

5177K3F5Y0L.jpg

Yes, it's on Netflix.

UghRochester's pick! Hopefully pick something everybody wants to watch, for once. Dead topic lately.

The movie I wanted y'all to watch isn't on Netflix. It's You Kill Me I know Urban has watched Hook. Anyone else haven't watched Hook? Also, I'll be watching the past two movies Monday. I PROMISE! E3 got in the way last week and Batman: Arkham Knight got in the way this week.

ben kingsley and tea leoni? Fuck yeah. There's something about Tea Leoni that I find bloody sexy. I've fancied the pants off her since I was a teenager!

I would really like for people to watch You Kill Me, but again it's not on Netflix. Any recommended file sharing sites?

Damn, Old Boy is another film adding to my insanity. When I'm in a fight, I'll smile and laugh when I get hit punched in the face.

Little Children was pretty good, MattAY. My favorite parts was the narration of Sarah's husband, Richard and his double sided life. The other was the ending to Ronnie's date, both made me laugh hard.

Something about Kate Winslet tits gave me a massive boner.

Let me be the first to say that I'm a sucker for anything British... TV shows, movies, I dunno man, I just love the culture. MATTay you lucky fuck..

Anyway, Frank was awesome in a very weird dry way, Solid pick Ugh!

a solid 4/5

I really liked the cabin's creative process - the isolation and seclusion to bump something out - and the music was really good! Maggie Gyelnhal.. i don't usually like her, but this worked, i guess. I though she was kinda cute it in actually. The theramin is such a weird little instrument, but she was kinda a weirdo. The social media aspect and SXSW was a trip, but I'm curious why the keyboard players always went bonkers?

It almost didn't sound like Fassbender, and when he took the mask off i had a hard time believing it was him still. All great actors challenge themselves by playing a special needs person eventually.. I guess this was his.. gj mr fassbender.

Green_Lantern said:
UghRochester said:
He just picked one and it was extremely long.

Don't act like you didn't enjoy it.

Anyways, since a few of you bitched, how about a normal length 2 hour movie.

Oldboy (the original Korean version)

5177K3F5Y0L.jpg

Yes, it's on Netflix.

This movie made me so confused, scared and disgusted >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133