Movie Club - A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

Green_Lantern said:
Once Upon a Time in the West

I googled it..
..duration.. 2hrs 55mins..

..fuck off man. I feel like you just gave me a homework assignment xD

i'll watch it..

Hey, love that movie. It is so long though. I got rid of my DVD, but I'm pretty sure I ripped it to my hard drive first.

Good pick!

I grew up like any Arizona boy. Wearing wranglers and watching cowboy movies. I like the Good, the Bad and the Ugly better, but this is such a perfect example of spaghetti westerns. The way each character has their own theme. The score is absolutely beautiful, the camera and film direction are amazing for a 35 year old movie too.

Plus Fonda and Robards are fantastic.

It's Monday, what did everyone think? I love nearly everything about it personally, with one glaring drawback, the English dub for Mrs. McBain is really bad.

Everything else is great, from Henry Fonda actually taking a villain role l, the slowly unfolding plot, and the absolutely great cinematic shots and music.

Good movie, but it could have been edited so many times to make the scenes shorter. During the beginning, I thought it was a flashback of Harmonica's childhood, but I eventually found out I was wrong. Still, loved that beginning. Very little dialogue for like 20 minutes. It still irritates that Jill practically sleeps anyone. I don't want to call her a whore, but it seemed like she was okay with that. The harmonica playing I enjoyed. Wished it didn't symbolize his brother's death, because Harmonica was using it sorta like a taunt.

Just suffer the three hour movie like I did. It really wasn't suffering it's just a lot of the scenes could have been cut shorter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex