Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/mort ... nd-pc-5667

Koming this summer to XBLA, PSN, and PC. The first three Mortal Kombat games all in one kollection. They'll feature online multiplayer and leaderboards, but I don't really kare about either of those, I just want to be able to play on the kouch with my buddies. The price is also pretty amazing, only $10 for the whole thing! Like Ugh said in the komments, they kould have charged more (in fact they have, MK3 alone is $10 on XBLA) so it's awesome that they're keeping the kost so low. I wish game kompanies would do this for more klassic games instead of trying to get people to pay too much for ports of old games, which just leads gamers to turn to emulation.

LMAO at all the K's. I had a friend who asked me if I wanted to play Mortal Combat, I nearly bit his head off...

used44 said:
Koming this summer to PSN.

You sure about that? I don't even know if PSN is coming this summer. Sorry, I mean koming :p

Seriously though, anybody else excited for this? MK has always been the one fighting series that I could get reasonably good at. I know that fighting game purists rip it for it's user-friendliness, but I don't care. Lots of great memories with these games.

I kind of am. I already have MK3 though. 1, 2 and 3 were the superior ones and the rest just got a little silly. Well, I suppose they got silly earlier when they introduced babality and friendship. But whatever. MK1 is still awesome.

I love MK and when I hear enthusiasts say it's too easy and user friendly it reminds me why I'm not an enthusiast.

I love Tekken, I'm decent amongst friends, pitiful online. I remember a guy bringing Blazblue over to my dorm once...didn't play fighters for a month.

It's one thing to dominate eight other guys, it's another to get back to back to back perfects.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod