Metal Gear Solid

Devil_001

Rookie
I know there is Hundreds of MGS fans, but there is one thing that i always think about, what parts of the game drove people MAD! and what part did people find really hard, Let me know, mine was trying to collect all the dog Tags on MGS 2, or trying to Camo myself round the flowers when trying to defeat The Boss on MGS3

hmmm hardest for me was getting the stealth camo in MGS3 SE and getting the ending with Otacon and Meryl that took a real long time but finally did it.

AH annoying for me is MGS1, where you have to go back through the levels you've gone through just to change the temperatures of the PALcard! Was bearable first time, but now it's in the league of "having to do it", rather than the league of fun!

Fighting the second battle against Vulcan Raven in MGS will always make me a little nervous when battling him because of the maze-like layout and his HUGE gun.

In fact, the sequence of that battle seems like a model for fighting subsequent boss battles in MGS2 and MGS3, notably The Fury.

swimming got a little annoying tbh i kept getting lost.but what annoyed me the most was getting all the dog tags on ll settings that pissed me off.

annoying... Ha... tryi beating sniper wolf without those pills.

ps - MSG1 should come out as a movie, the video game felt like i was playing a movie.

Hey, While your telling me what level pissed you off the most, why don't you also tell me what Uk or USA star could play Solid Snake in a Movie

UrbanMasque said:
annoying... Ha... tryi beating sniper wolf without those pills.

ps - MSG1 should come out as a movie, the video game felt like i was playing a movie.
No my friend, thats hell.
Well for me it was The End from the 3rd one, or The Fear, but only him cuz i either am low on ammo, or run out of ammo trying to stop him from eating.

But the MOST annoying part was trying to get the infinity face paint.

Never seemed to have much trouble with the others except Snake Tales in the 2nd one(s)
or trying to save meryl in the first one.
those where mine

in one i thought getting the end with both meryl and otocon was hard.it was a real bitch that you couldnt kill people couldnt save and survive the tortue then again i was playing the one for the PS1 maybe it was easier on gamecube.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod