Mass Effect 2

After playing a lot longer, I think I'm going to have to stick with my original score of a B.

The combat is too bad to give it anything more. Teammate AI is God awful, they cut a whole bunch of corners, and the whole thing turned out to be a poor attempt to be Gears of War.

Everything else is good though.

Eh...

So far team combat is saving my ass.

I also have it on the veteran difficulty...so that means a shit ton of mechs in my face.

Gonna be writing my two cents in a review soon, just need some more good hours in before I can determine my final score.

Also, can someone explain why your shields are so damn useless in this?
Back in ME1, i used to be able to take a shitload of punishment before my shields went down.
Now, suddenly, after 2 years, something happened and now shields only protect you from 6 bullets?

madster111 said:
Back in ME1, i used to be able to take a shitload of punishment before my shields went down.
Now, suddenly, after 2 years, something happened and now shields only protect you from 6 bullets?

I love how one flamethrower attack can kill you basically.

Lethean said:
madster111 said:

I love how one flamethrower attack can kill you basically.

Yeah, that does get annoying pretty quickly.

i've kept quiet about this game cause i'm not going to get it nor am i going to play it, but after reading this thread, seems like to me that bioware dropped the ball on this game.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
i've kept quiet about this game cause i'm not going to get it nor am i going to play it, but after reading this thread, seems like to me that bioware dropped the ball on this game.
Still better than any game that has come out within the last 6 months.

You guys are whiners and nit pickers> If anyone reading this is wondering if they should buy this game, i can clearly say it is a great game. Don't listen to the jobbers on this forum, they except way too much to be even possible to make be a human brain.

In summary, quit being whiny bitches.

Have a nice day.

Try Mass Effect 2 if you liked the first.

..Snap...

madster111 said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
Still better than any game that has come out within the last 6 days.

fixed

Yeah, in the last 6 months we've gotten Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Demon's Souls, and a few other good ones that are better than Mass Effect 2. It's good, but not that good.

Maybe it's the best thing to come out in Australia in the last 6 months, but it's also the ONLY thing to come out in Australia in the last 6 months.

Longo_2_guns said:
Maybe it's the best thing to come out in Australia in the last 6 months, but it's also the ONLY thing to come out in Australia in the last 6 months.

Ooooh burn.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, in the last 6 months we've gotten Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Demon's Souls, and a few other good ones that are better than Mass Effect 2. It's good, but not that good.

You just listed 3 games which are unavailable on PC.
Good work.

Koala, again I say you are an idiot :p. You're saying this is better than anything to come out within the last six days without even playing it. Good job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle