Mario Maker Profile completely deleted....

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by drathbone, Oct 22, 2015.

1. drathbone

drathbone Regular

Dunno how my kid managed this but she was playing on the Wii U gamepad and completely deleted the mario maker profile. As in, I went to start up and it acted like day 1 with the tutorial and all the tiles locked.

Anybody know how to recover and/or do this at all? I Did some internet searches and I only came up with how to delete maps, not the entire profile. My miiverse is still there with the comments/updates of me making levels and stuff, it's just when I log in....nothing.

:(

2. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

She might have gone bonkers and ended up in the Wii U's data management screen and deleted it. Sorry, man. Not sure why that would delete everything you've published, though.

3. drathbone

drathbone Regular

I figured it out. I was able to download my uploaded levels after I played through the tutorial and was able to access the online portion of the game again. So the uploaded levels are still there, I just had to download them. Phew.

4. UghRochester

UghRochester https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester

Congrats! I was going to say the same thing De-Ting said the other day, but didn't know this was in general gaming. It's a Nintendo exclusive :wink:

5. drathbone

drathbone Regular

Whoops good call. My bad.