Mario Maker Profile completely deleted....

drathbone

Regular
Dunno how my kid managed this but she was playing on the Wii U gamepad and completely deleted the mario maker profile. As in, I went to start up and it acted like day 1 with the tutorial and all the tiles locked.

Anybody know how to recover and/or do this at all? I Did some internet searches and I only came up with how to delete maps, not the entire profile. My miiverse is still there with the comments/updates of me making levels and stuff, it's just when I log in....nothing.

:(

She might have gone bonkers and ended up in the Wii U's data management screen and deleted it. Sorry, man. Not sure why that would delete everything you've published, though.

I figured it out. I was able to download my uploaded levels after I played through the tutorial and was able to access the online portion of the game again. So the uploaded levels are still there, I just had to download them. Phew.

Congrats! I was going to say the same thing De-Ting said the other day, but didn't know this was in general gaming. It's a Nintendo exclusive :wink:

UghRochester said:
Congrats! I was going to say the same thing De-Ting said the other day, but didn't know this was in general gaming. It's a Nintendo exclusive :wink:

Whoops good call. My bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle