MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
^Agreed.

Being a dude is great. I directly correlate my enjoyment of video games to being a dude. In rare occasions have I really met a girl who enjoys video games as much as my friends. Not saying they don't exist, they're more at the endangered level than extinct. But really, videogames is basically an unstoppable juggleknob. Video games by 13-2.

Dragons are out. I'm sad because I really wanted to include Pete's Dragon or Puff at some point. #missedopportunities. But beer is a powerful force. Especially when we combine video games and beer. This is the website home of the drunken review with Blake afterall. Beer by 10-5.

Next Round.

Friendship
339pmok.jpg

vs.

Batman
batman-arkham-asylum-1936.jpg

Boobs
gena.lee.nolin-bikini-boobs.jpg

vs.

DeLorean DMC-12
DeLorean.jpg

Batman
DeLorean DMC-12

Also, I think it's worth mentioning since the DMC has no chance ever that when I think of DeLorean my first thought goes to how goddamn sexy the car is rather than Back to the Future.

See this?
DeLorean.jpg

I find this more sexy than the pic of plastic tits.

Though if she owned a DeLorean I'd fuck her just so I could drive the DeLorean. And then I'd fuck her on the hood of the DeLorean. Hell, I'd do that to most any girl who owned a DeLorean, and a cute guy who owned a DeLorean. I wouldn't fuck an ugly girl with huge tits. But I digress. My point is, you're all faggots and should feel bad about yourselves for everything you do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle