MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
Rakon said:
Friendship. If you don't vote Friendship, you are a soul-less void of a human being.
You know what you sound like? This:
Print_GamerGuy.jpg

Fuck you.

Video games
Abstain

Video Games - it's what brought us all together
Beer - Boobs are great, don't get me wrong. But beer goggles have the uncanny ability to create awesome boobs on an unattractive female.

Video Games and Beer. They just go together, I believe that's how GR was born because one man likes video games and likes drinking beer,

This is the ultimate question - do I want to play video games or do I want friends.

Video games never took my girlfriend.
Video games never made of me (except GLaDoS)
Video games never borrowed something and then claimed to have it
Video games never broke my parents things
I want friends, but I want to keep them at a distance - through a medium like-say VIDEO GAMES

I love beer, but I love Selma's titties more. A nice homebrewed concoction vs. a nice set. We've all probably admired both at some point - but I say the edge goes to Tits. I can make all the beer I want, but a nice natural pair is way more admirable.

Videogames & Tits

Urbz, that was an amazing post for friends vs videogames. I'm pretty sure that had it been written earlier into the voting, then friendship would've been blown out of the water even more so. We all love our friends, but the great thing is that friends share common interests. Many a friendship in college happened when I was playing Tekken or Fifa in my dorm and somebody popped in to say hi and stayed half a night. And like Wicked said, it's what brought us together. Video games by 10-4.

Boobs. Was there ever a moment when people doubted that this would knock down all the competition? I mean, really? They're BOOBS!!! And beer...I'm sure Wicked has woke up next to some mournful tits in his life because of beer. His quote was basically an admission of guilt. Sorry guy. Boobs by 8-4.

Finals!!!!

Video games
video-games.jpg

vs.

Boobs
boobs-13313.jpg

Runner-Up

Beer
beer_toast1.jpg

vs.

Friendship
friendship.jpg

Thought long and hard about the first one. Concluded that there's a far greater variety of good games than there are good boobs. Also, chances are those nice breasts are already taken. With video games, if you want a piece of the action, you just go out and buy a copy. Sadly, we can't clone breasts like that. Video games.

The second one was easy, Friendship.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
^someone is mad that he can't get a date.
Actually I've been purposely avoiding dating, because there's no guarantee that any of the girls I like will still be single in 2 years time...also I'm moving to California when I get done with my mission, so...your analysis is false.

Video Games. Because you can only play with boobs when she wants you to, but video games are made to be played all through the night.

Friendship

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod