MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
Longo_2_guns said:
Video Games. Because you can only play with boobs when she wants you to, but video games are made to be played all through the night.

Friendship because beer is made to drink with friends

WickedLiquid said:
Boobs are great but vaginas are better. Trust me, your penis agrees with me on this one.

I dunno man.. We're talking functionally and cosmetically.

I can eat and stare at different types of tits the entire meal. But Vag's would prob trigger my gag reflex. At best, they're acceptable to look at. Most of the time they're tolerable. But every once and a while I cringe.

UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
Boobs are great but vaginas are better. Trust me, your penis agrees with me on this one.

I can eat and stare at different types of tits the entire meal. But Vag's would prob trigger my gag reflex. At best, they're acceptable to look at. Most of the time they're tolerable. But every once and a while I cringe.

mooseknuckle-1.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:

I was talking about sex... you klnow... intercourse? Making Babies? Aw forget it.

WickedLiquid said:
UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:

I was talking about sex... you klnow... intercourse? Making Babies? Aw forget it.

Boob jobs feel great though. Especially if the boobs are naturally big. :)

[You've got to freaking kidding me. This is the third time I've written this. GR keeps logging me out.]

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!! On this the 19th day of May, in the 2011th year, let it be known to all men that the Forums of GR have proclaimed the most awesome and highly magnificent creation upon the face of this earth to be VIDEO GAMES. Let it neither be disputed nor contested. Huzzah!!!

Well, another tournament has come and gone. I have no intention of making this an annual fixture, but I hope that it exceeded your expectations. There was a lot of voting and some great side conversations to boot, so I thank you for your participation. Interestingly enough, there was less of a voter drop off in this than in the Grumble. So there’s that.

But enough of my musings, here is the final rundown accompanied by the unknowable names of the dark warlocks who peered into our souls and spied the deepest desires that lie within.
First – Video games – Gunner37
Second – Boobs – Lien
Third – Friendship – Rakon
Fourth – Beer – intotheRain

Well, let's all go play video games with lots of T&A in it while drinking beer amongst friends!

well now. Video Games won....who knew it was better than sliced bread, Sam Adams, friends and your girlfriends tits.

I guess we did, in the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle