MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
So with almost everyone's brackets almost finished up, I was thinking about the fun of a bracket and the potential for fun when mixed with keepit's This or That. Plus, we love voting on things, right. Also, I'm bored.

Thus was born, Absurd April Awesomeness!

It's the catch-all of pop culture. Everyone may submit four things (anything really). It could be on any level of detail. i.e. Metal Gear Solid series -> MGS4 -> Solid Snake -> Octocamo. Just remember, people are going to vote on what's best so don't get too isolated. The goal is to find the ultimate in awesome!

So feel free to start nominating people, celebrities, bands, songs, movies, books, videogames, yourself, anything that fits your interests, etc. We'd be shooting for 64 noms. Limit 4 per person. Also, be ready to list something related to your nomination (pic, youtube or website link, etc.) should this actually take off. Should it not take off, I have another idea that I'm sitting on.

My nominations:
Cinnamon Rolls
Duke
Being a dude
Flux capacitor

HahaI like this idea!

Chris_Crime's Humour
Longo's Guns
Stal's Penis
Full English Breakfasts

Bret I'll give you a ego boost and say cool idea
Longo_2_guns said:
Strippers
Penis
Samuel L Jackson
DeLorean DMC-12
Whose penis? Your penis? My penis? or just the matter of having a penis? Probably the third.... Also good strippers, bad strippers or just the fact that we have women (*sigh* and men) who are willing to take off clothes for money. Sorry to be that guy, I find a small joy being a instigator.

Mine:
-Being a dude (I second your nomination, I'm not sexist but hey us guys gotta admit there's a lot of benefits just like how white people should admit how great it is to be white... I envy you)
-Lightsabers (I was gonna put Darth Vader but.... close second)
-That relaxing feeling you get after taking a good dump or piss (you know)
-That moment in the day where you wake up, look at the clock and realize you still have extra time to go back to sleep before you really needed to wake up.

Delorean88 said:
Whose penis? Your penis? My penis? or just the matter of having a penis? Probably the third.... Also good strippers, bad strippers or just the fact that we have women (*sigh* and men) who are willing to take off clothes for money. Sorry to be that guy, I find a small joy being a instigator.
Penis, as in penis in general. The joys and pleasures it brings for all and whatnot. Your penis, my penis, everyone's penis, hemipenis, robot penis, rubber penis. Basically, the first thing you think of when you think penis. Same with strippers.

And don't diss male strippers. I know one, who albeit is very feminine and very gay, who is an amazing stripper.

Thank you Delorean. But no piggy backing my nom, make it your own at least. The same way we have "penis" and "Stal's penis. ( I hate you all for making me write that sentence.)

I'll need some help figuring out what pics to link for some of these without getting a ban, methinks.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Thank you Delorean. But no piggy backing my nom, make it your own at least. The same way we have "penis" and "Stal's penis. ( I hate you all for making me write that sentence.)

I'll need some help figuring out what pics to link for some of these without getting a ban, methinks.

You mean I have to be orignial? Jeez if I would of known I'd have to think about stuff I would of stayed in class.... Just kidding that's fine then my new choice will be Batman because... it's Batman no reason needed

-my birthday (in april, I expect this to lose hard)
-the left mouse button (it does everything!)
-pancakes (duh)
-headphones (which I like just because a nice pair is nice to listen to nice things which are also nice)

now replace nice with awesome and my list fits in bret's requirements.

I was going to register a new account so I could vote "No" twice, but I'm too lazy.

Diablo II
That new game smell
The chills you get when you listen to awesome music
The point of no return

...um, you decide what to think about the last one.

Looks like we have 44 entries so far. I predict a penis/Longo's penis/masturbation/Daniel's birthday final four. Umm....yeah.... :3. You guys think outside the box well.

Just need 5 more sets and we're off.

My cat R2-D2
The real R2-D2
The snow finally melting
A brand new Sharpie before the tip gets all dull

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod