MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
UrbanMasque said:
The New York City Skyline (POST 9/11)
There was one on the Canadian side I went to in 1998 with my family. Their food was meh, but on of the floors was revolving. It was awesome (don't know why I didn't think of it.)

Are you ready for this much awesomeness!?! Are you? Really? Well, then, what are we waiting for?

It's time for some Absurd April Awesomeness!!!

So in an effort to keep this transparent, here's the full bracket. I decreased the size to make sure it fits (not a popular line when used with the ladies :().
tourn.jpg

Study it, learn it. And PM me your guess as to what you think will win. I'm trying to think of a way to reward someone without it getting too costly if a) a lot of you guess the same thing and then load the "dice" b) you're not from the US or c) I choose in the end to do something non-monetary or see if I can get the winner sent my unsent Haiku Friday winnings :3. But I want to add some new element and this is kind of me brainstorming for other forum activities in the future. So PM your guesses as to the overall winner and as a tie-breaker...your guess on its opponent.

This will operate like any other tournament that we have on here and if you're wondering how that works, here's a ballpeen hammer.
Ball%20Peen.jpg
Hit yourself with it until this all makes sense.

Ok, that was mean. Here's a little bit of explanation. Roughly 24 hrs. for each round, two match-ups at a time. Vote once. Explain your reasoning, sway others' weak wills. Tie breaks consist of a new vote within 24 hours or the nominators have to defend the awesomeness of their nomination and I choose. Fair enough?

First up. Two matches at a time!

Match 1
The chills you get when you listen to really good music
3277833-a-portrait-of-smile-old-man-with-head-phones.jpg

vs.

UghRochester
18959_103585553001466_100000500658428_91023_2175436_n.jpg

Match 2
Penis
1087535149_PNScU-L.jpg

vs.

Masturbation
Motivator+-+Masturbation.jpg

Ugh. Eventhough this is so self-serving on his part, he had the best April Fool's joke.

Penis. This is kind of a chicken-egg situation.

The chills you get when you listen to really good music, just cause I'm feeling it now.

Penis. Because I've experienced masturbation without it. It's less fun.

The chills when listening to good music - I got goosebumps on my drive home from work thanks to an awesome, trancey build up.

Last one is a toughy...but I will go for Penis. For with no penis, there would be no masturbation after all....or sex.

The chill you get from listening to good music, I got the music theme from the dead island trailer and whenever I listen to it I go from happy to sad (but a good sad).

Penis vs Masturbation? Oh..... *sigh* Really cutting me at the knees here...... Masturbation can be awesome but it has it's shameful moments, that penny arcade makes me lean towards penis..... I'll go penis because without my penis I wouldn't masturbate or be able to pee or wouldn't have something fun to scratch. And because I can reference it when debating with someone about boxers vs. briefs

PS Ugh if I saw you on the street wearing that shirt I wouldn't be so trustworthy or nice... I mean no offensive to you I've always been a little afraid of white people (being raised in the south and all). Especially one's with replica bb guns and shirts stating their personal level of violence

Ugh, because of the joy from the April fools joke
&
Masturbation, cause I already voted for a penis with my first choice

UghRochester said:
UghRochester

WTF man! You voted for YOURSELF!?!?! What a LUZER!!! Your so stupid and no one likes you thats why no one voted for you!! BLah BLah BLah!

Thats my Longo impression..
bowing.jpg

..thank you..

UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:
UghRochester

WTF man! You voted for YOURSELF!?!?! What a LUZER!!! Your so stupid and no one likes you thats why no one voted for you!! BLah BLah BLah!

Thats my Longo impression..
bowing.jpg

..thank you..
Is it too late to nominate Urban's Longo impersonation?

The world of GR has been set straight once again as Ugh loses. Let's face it music is a powerful force that can accentuate any emotion. Ugh has shame down. Teh muzak chills by 8-4.

Penises...well, penis in this case, amazing in their natural abilites and defined purposes, are so much more than just a recipient of masturbation...and THAT is why I believe they won. Penis by 7-5.

Next round.

Match 1
Dan's Birthday
2009-11-23-dans%20birthday.jpg

vs.

A brand new Sharpie before the tip get's all dull
Sharpie_Super_Black.jpg

Match 2
Astrolabes
astrofrnt.jpg

vs.

The relaxing feeling you get after taking a dump or piss