MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
Dan's birthday

Today I had one of those days where I could not get a good shit or piss no matter what I tried. I felt all uncomfortable after. So I'm going to have to go with Astrolabes

Sharpie

Poop, all my dumps take a minimum of 20 minutes because I like to release and then wait it out. You can't just poop and run out the door or rush your poop that's dangerous and there can be serious consequences. Last time I rushed a poop the Phillies lost the world series

UghRochester said:
I voted myself because it felt right.
I'd hate to think of what other things you do with yourself because it feels "right".

Sharpie
Astrobabes...wait, it's astrolabes? Okay, I still pick astrolabes.

Delorean88 said:
Sharpie

Poop, all my dumps take a minimum of 20 minutes because I like to release and then wait it out. You can't just poop and run out the door or rush your poop that's dangerous and there can be serious consequences. Last time I rushed a poop the Phillies lost the world series
lolwut

Delorean88 said:
Sharpie

Epson-Sig-Worthy_180.jpg

Sharpies
The relaxing feeling.

And yes, you did spell it right Ugh. Now just learn to spell the other million-odd words you cant spell.

Sharpie Poop
Which is an acurate description for the color and consistency of my dumps after drinking Guinness all night.

Celebrating the birth of our dearest Daniel. The day he came forth into this world. Could there possibly be a more glorious thing? Why yes. Yes, there is now definitive proof that a new Sharpie ($1) before its tip gets dull is much more awesome. Sharpies by 13-1.

Nothing like feeling the sweet release and occasional shiver accompanying the expulsion of whatever excrement you had on deck, right? Astrolabes probably would've benefited from a more robust knowledge of their purpose. But probably not. That relaxing post-pee or poo sensation by 9-4.

Next round

Match 1
Duke Ferris
48972_575860526_1852_n.jpg

vs.

Dexter
header_Dexter.jpg

Match 2
Coffee
coffee2.png

vs.

Salivary Amylase