MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
It's funny how whether I put up first thing in the morning or late in the evening, I still have at least 13 votes (we usually range from 13-15/round) by the next morning. I'll leave this up until noon. And then it's on to the QUARTERFINALS!

It's nice to relax. But which would you prefer? Relaxing whilst urinating or defecating? Or looking at boobs. It's pretty clear what you would prefer. Because let's face it, this is the same crowd who likes being dudes. Boobs by 9-4

Revolutionary Rant: Rulebreakers. You know what I can't stand? When somebody becomes an admin and starts pushing the little guy around? Actually, I could care less. Batman is the man. So much that his moniker includes the use of the word "man". The Greatest Detective in the World had no problem figuring out if he was better than French Toast. Batman by 11-4.

Quartfinals!!!! I'm almost free!!!!

Being a dude
128807601713121866.jpg

vs.

Video Games
game_consoles1.png

Dragons
Spyro_the_dragon_600x600_8340_t.jpg

vs.

Beer
640903434_ddcc6c100f.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
I really hate how you're manipulating the voting via photos...

subliminal messaging works I guess.

How? How I ask? People chose video games over lesbians (surprise), the previous vote was littered with lesbians are usually not hawt comments. People are voting from their hearts, Urbz. By this point you should have in your brain four pictures for each nomination here, but more importantly in your very being and core should lie the true awesomeness which determines your vote.

Being a dude...face it, statistically if you were a girl, video games would be far less awesome.
Dragons...Spyro rules, I will fight any of you. (Still shouldn't have beaten Mugen though.)

And besides I specifically asked for you to link me the pics you'd prefer for your nominations...I got one.

UrbanMasque said:
MattAY said:
Video Games
Beer

Brilliant combo.

I really hate how you're manipulating the voting via photos...

subliminal messaging works I guess.

you mean anything with tits works!

CAN I GET AN AMEENNN!?!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle