MANIC MAY MAGNIFICENCE: Champion Proclaimed

Should we give this a go?

• Sure, I'd be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is your first stupid idea ever.

• You're the man. Obvious 2010 Best Poster material.

• Total voters
All you guys use tampons. Expect used, who uses a diva cup.

SouthPark316.gif

R2D2 and the DMC-12.

Gross. I just googled the Diva Cup (then read, like, half of the FAQ because oh my god).

So I googled Diva Cup cause I was curious and was expecting to be blinded by disgusting, disturbing material that even the internet is ashamed of. What I found wasn't as bad as I thought, the FAQ was..... informative... Thats info that I know and shouldn't, when will my knowledge of a Diva Cup be useful to me? Never mind don't answer that...

uh friends or R2, ice cream isn't better than a delorean but that picture came close....
Fine:
R2-D2 the ultimate friend
Delorean, you can travel back to whenever you were eating ice cream (or bacon)

Bretimus_v2 said:
Eyebrows, I hate you so much right now. Why would you bring this in here? Why?

Why? because you guys are namby pamby girlymen right now. You don't need friendship, you need manship, or even better, a little man inside of a robot. You don't need ice cream, you need a time machine so you can go back in time and burn people's houses down with lemons.

I'm currently working on my new banner using my avatar, but I'm not quoting a line...that's unoriginal...

Just checking in to let you know the voting will get resolved 7 pm MST.

De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I thought it was going to be more about SPAAAAAAAAAACE
Yeah but most people weren't smart enough to finish...

Portal 2 was so much more complex than the first, at times I got worried for a second if I'd be able to beat it without looking up the solutions. But I got through it (and for some did look up solutions). But I think SPAAAAAAAACE and lemons will be the only two things to catch even though there are tons of other quotes just as worthy. Though you'd look like a dick if you quoted the orphan line.

What happened guys? How did R2-D2 get blown away by this much? Was the awesomeness of Kenny Baker just too much? Probably not, but you have to admit that he is the man. But there are few things that compare to the power of friendship. Did Goonies teach you nothing? Friendship by 12-3.

Ice cream is so delicious. In fact, I just got back from getting ice cream with my family. I had a twist cone. It was heavenly. But if I had a DeLorean then I could enjoy ice cream from every era. DeLorean DMC-12 by 8-6.

Next Round!

Match 2
That relaxing feeling you get after taking a dump or piss
mannequin_piss.jpg

vs.

Boobs
boobs.jpg

Match 1
Batman
free-batman-online-games-3.jpg

vs.

French Toast
french%20toast-recipes.jpg

Boobs and toast.

I'm going off of Christan Bale Batman, who is less cool than the joker now, and because he grunts like he has a potato up his ass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle