Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate my end in the meat processing industry, I'll say a quick joke.

There was an employee of Maple Leaf that kept have a recurring dream where he was sticking his dick in the pickle slicer. After two weeks he told his wife about it and she suggested that he should see a psychiatrist. Upon telling a psychiatrist about his recurring dream, the psychiatrist was baffled and could not think of any meaning behind the dream. The man, frustrated, took matters into his own hands.

When he came home from work he told his wife that to settle his mind, he finally stuck his dick in the pickle slicer. His wife was horrified and asked what happened.

The man replied, "We both got fired."

DocMoc said:
To celebrate my end in the meat processing industry, I'll say a quick joke.

There was an employee of Maple Leaf that kept have a recurring dream where he was sticking his dick in the pickle slicer. After two weeks he told his wife about it and she suggested that he should see a psychiatrist. Upon telling a psychiatrist about his recurring dream, the psychiatrist was baffled and could not think of any meaning behind the dream. The man, frustrated, took matters into his own hands.

When he came home from work he told his wife that to settle his mind, he finally stuck his dick in the pickle slicer. His wife was horrified and asked what happened.

The man replied, "We both got fired."

I bet thats how the listerioses got in the meat.

55.jpg

6.jpg

untitled-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod