Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.jpg

Let me get this straight, you made a post linking to the post above your post you just made? Let's keep the completely needless posts to a minimum shall we?

Anyway, this isn't a funny picture or even a funny video. It's an upcoming TV show that has actually made me lose what little faith in the media that I had left. I'm hoping the rest of you can laugh at it (if only because the alternative is crying). Oh, and I don't know if it's already been on over the pond but it's news to me.

Sam

To be honest I was going to make a whole rant out of it as my next entry in my blog but I was too lazy to make it stretch. I am wondering a lot of things about it though. My first thought went to 40 Days and 40 Nights and how there really isn't an original thought left in the pop culture soaked pile of wank that is MTV (where the fuck is the music these days?!). I then proceeded to read a little more about it and found that this show is Best's endeavour to prove he's more than a sex crazed creep coasting along on the fact that his father was once a famous footballer while conveniently ignoring his rampant alcoholism in later life. How does he go about this monumental task (since he has spent most of his wasted life chasing tail on daddy's money)? By making a show based on what a challenge it is to go without sex for fifty days! Wow, creative, original and definitely not desperate.

Sam

maca2kx said:
To be honest I was going to make a whole rant out of it as my next entry in my blog but I was too lazy to make it stretch. I am wondering a lot of things about it though. My first thought went to 40 Days and 40 Nights and how there really isn't an original thought left in the pop culture soaked pile of wank that is MTV (where the f*** is the music these days?!). I then proceeded to read a little more about it and found that this show is Best's endeavour to prove he's more than a sex crazed creep coasting along on the fact that his father was once a famous footballer while conveniently ignoring his rampant alcoholism in later life. How does he go about this monumental task (since he has spent most of his wasted life chasing tail on daddy's money)? By making a show based on what a challenge it is to go without sex for fifty days! Wow, creative, original and definitely not desperate.

Sam
If this show has destroyed your faith in the media, i need to ask you to watch the Australian Big Brother series from season 6 upwards in a week.
Do it. i DARE you.
If you come out of it mentally sane, you're the coolest person on earth.

maca2kx said:
... Madster, I live in the country that spawned the damn show.

Sam

The earth is bigger than the sum of its parts, man!

We invented American Idol (to an extent), and No. 8 wire. But I know what you mean, there's no inspiration these days. Just wait until I make the movie in my head a reality, then things will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod