Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then tell eachother how cool you think the links are. It's a little much to ask Blair to look at and grade every single item that gets posted.

Thanks Used. You're right. It wouldn't be too hard to say something like "Boringman, that last picture was genius!" or "Links, where do you find this stuff?"

Also, it was my birthday two weeks ago. It wasn't even one of those cool birthdays, where some new social element becomes legal. They're all legal now for me anyway. Just throwing it out there. That is all.

Blair? Tank's name is Blair? Like from TV's Facts of Life?

223410116_3b6fc4bcdf.jpg

Awesome.

StalfrosCC said:

It was my grandmother's maiden name.

It's a Gaelic name, meaning "field, or plain," referring to the battlefields that the Scottish would have fought on way back when.

Or something like that.

thetank said:
StalfrosCC said:

It was my grandmother's maiden name.

It's a Gaelic name, meaning "field, or plain," referring to the battlefields that the Scottish would have fought on way back when.

Or something like that.
Its an awesome name.

It wasn't directed at you, you self-involved little git.

Quotation marks. Look again, for Pete's sake. I was just pointing out one of the things I found the funniest. Geez, man, get over yourself.

thetank said:
It wasn't directed at you, you self-involved little git.

Quotation marks. Look again, for Pete's sake. I was just pointing out one of the things I found the funniest. Geez, man, get over yourself.
Quotation marks mean nothing.

''I hate you''
...oh, no, tank, that wasn't directed at you :roll:

StalfrosCC said:
see, I get stuck with Michael. Mike is what is easy, but Michael is so bland.

Agreed, although Michael does mean "He who is like the lord." And I was named after the main character from Stranger in a Strange Land, which is pretty cool.

Anyways, I wanted to post an image I find funny.

metal-gear-online-starter-pack-20070920025324252_640w.jpg

Fly True, Soldier. Fly True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle