Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jc00l, 140 points.

I'm still working on handing out points for pages 41 through 43, and if there's anyone I trust to hand out points to those posters to get this thing moving along, it's HK-47. If you get bored HK, any chance you can help me out?

tank i think the topic will turn into a gong show that way. Why don't you assign somone new everyday to give out points, less work for you more organized that way instead of everyone throwing a bunch of random points around at people.

[Edit in response to tanks edit]
This whole forum is a gong show, have you read madsters posts?

Thanks for the reality check jc.

Regardless, we're forgetting the essence of the topic. Making people laugh. It's the most important thing.

xemnasreportdemyxsitar_2.jpg

organization13dance_2.jpg

Kingdom_Hearts___Sora_the____by_tafkae.jpg

Stal, my gorilla was not animatronic.

Yay, after 40 pages, I believe it is time for my iron-fisted rule over that which is funny to come to end. The points aren't important, the laughs are. Keep your scores if you want, but Used and Stal are right, it's getting a bit out of hand.

thetank said:
Yay, after 40 pages, I believe it is time for my iron-fisted rule over that which is funny to come to end. The points aren't important, the laughs are. Keep your scores if you want, but Used and Stal are right, it's getting a bit out of hand.
Aww, but don't you see? If you take away the points, there's no push for us to still find funny things. There will be no reward.

Yes, you have a whole band of fake looking, buck-toothed animals. I concede defeat.

No roukey, that hasn't been posted yet, I don't think.

Boringman54 said:
Aww, but don't you see? If you take away the points, there's no push for us to still find funny things. There will be no reward.

Yeah...to bad your taking away something that was cool, cause it let us know how funny was it to you or any other user....to bad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133