Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
293kda9.jpg

hehe, balls of fiyah.

Sorry I've been away for 3 pages guys. Internet broke.

I'm going to edit this post to update points as I go, it's going to take a while. I'm going to start by giving HK 350 points. Funnily enough, one of the points made in the first episode of The Boondocks he posted got brought up by Longo. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Or something like that. Give me time, people, I don't need pressure from people craving my drugs - I mean points.

And keep any bizarre philosophical, theoretical, and eunuch related discussions out, please. I'm no admin, but there wasn't any need for it go as far as it did.

thetank said:
Sorry I've been away for 3 pages guys. Internet broke.

I'm going to edit this post to update points as I go, it's going to take a while. I'm going to start by giving HK 350 points. Funnily enough, one of the points made in the first episode of The Boondocks he posted got brought up by Longo. The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Or something like that. Give me time, people, I don't need pressure from people craving my drugs - I mean points.

And keep any bizarre philosophical, theoretical, and eunuch related discussions out, please. I'm no admin, but there wasn't any need for it go as far as it did.

????

i read that post at 9:00AM man!

thetank said:
I thought it was funny, so therefor it belonged. And blame the admin.

Longo, I didn't put it the earlier post, but 30 points and props for that. I did actually laugh.

And Links, who's busy with his son?

The son I never knew...

Yeah, because there's so many females out there I've made an attempt to reproduce with.

There's too much pressure!

Yes, I'm working on it, but I've got things to do other than GR, I mean, come on! I'm not like madster.

thetank said:
There's too much pressure!

Yes, I'm working on it, but I've got things to do other than GR, I mean, come on! I'm not like madster.
I have a life outside of GR.
i mean, check out my youtube & XBL accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod