Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not getting confused with the points, it's just everyone is posting all this funny stuff, but not many people seem to care about the points. Seems kinda redundant to me. It's like

Tank: "Thanks for making me laugh (person), here's some points"
Person: "Yeah, i don't really care"
Hoomfie (in background): " I care"

Hoomfie said:
No, I'm not getting confused with the points, it's just everyone is posting all this funny stuff, but not many people seem to care about the points. Seems kinda redundant to me. It's like

Tank: "Thanks for making me laugh (person), here's some points"
Person: "Yeah, i don't really care"
Hoomfie (in background): " I care"

I care so much that I tallied up the points of those who didn't have their point totals in their signatures.
Never updated, but it's a start.

You all know that nearly half my points came from The Boondocks, and I know I have posted this before, but for those who have never seen this episode, go and watch it.
Part 2 and 3 are on the side bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mdKj6wcaDY

Hoomfie and HK, thanks.

Lentium, I just checked, it wasn't you who posted, but I'm sure it's been on here before... Pushit, I'd give you 40 points if Stal wasn't going to be condescending about it.

Hunter, I think that first one has been put here before (or maybe I've just seen it somewhere else), but that second one? I think he just didn't turn the freaking toaster on at the wall.

Raine, that's a new way to deal with the religious missionaries, I guess. I prefer to just answer the door naked.

As for the Dancing Outlaw, very funny stuff.

Hey HK! You and I think alike. Just after I posted my monologue (which involved three people, funnily enough. Guess that makes it a trilogue.....>.>....whatever) I thought "Hey! I could go through the entire freaking thread and add up everybody's score, so we all know where we stand!" but then you said you already did it. Mind posting the totals?

used44 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Demetri Martian is amazing.

Laff. Demetri Martian.

Im glad somebody caught that.

351.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads